A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WMX never cared - ZP

Posted: Jun 21, 2011

WMX has always talked about how they never send out to India and it is an all domestic company, so what do they go and do....sell out to Nuance, an Indian company.  Guess the profit was too great for the CEO to turn down.

Nuance - Wbxer

[ In Reply To ..]
No. Nuance owns Focus Infomatics which is an Indian co. but Nuance is an American co. I believe they will offer clients a cheap offshore alternative, FI, and a domestic only model, wbx.

Good grief - both posts are wrong - another opinion

[ In Reply To ..]
Nuance is a US company - and Focus Infomatics is no longer Focus - they are now a part of Nuance - and are not Indian owned. Google for the facts - Wikipedia has all the background as to how this company came to be - including lots of info on Dragon - a huge huge part of Nuance.

I think the point was W was vocal about not outsourcing, and then - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
they sold their company to one that outsources.

good grief - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source of information. Just sayin...
Where is that like button? - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
My thoughts exactly....
I was wrong - good grief
[ In Reply To ..]
Just followed link below - here to admit I was wrong - thank you

another opinion - naon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for posting this. You are exactly correct.

India company - outsourced again

[ In Reply To ..]
They are most certainly an India company...

http://www.ntsindia.in/

Worked for Encompass and then bought by Nuance; pay cut, nick-picky QA and quartly incentives, which I obtain the 1st pay-out. But they do outsource to India and QA done by India as well.

Similar Messages:

If Nuance REALLY Cared About Quality,
Feb 28, 2014

...don't you think they would do something about this speech wreck and fix it so it's not repeatedly making the same mistakes day in and day out as well as leaving out spoken words that are so clearly dictated as well as not making up stuff and putting in text that is clearly not spoken? These are the things that I get dinged on by the FIASCO cops because I'm not catching them (which IS my fault, but all the nonsense tends to run together, especially since only one space afte ...

If This Company REALLY Cared About Patient
Dec 23, 2014

the pay would be set up so that you only get 7 cents a line if you don't meet the QUALITY criteria.... The way it is now is the only way you'd get 7 cents is if you send more than 10% to QC.  You can have 85% quality and 400 lines an hour, and if you send less than 10% to QC, well your check will be nice.  On the other hand, you could have 100% quality, 300 lines an hour (as you'd have to slow down a bit to have that 100% quality) but if you so much as sent 10.1% to QC ...

Well I Really Thought My MTSO Cared (she Claimed She Did)
May 19, 2012

but I found out she really does not.  Instead of addressing my many concerns (mainly QA telling me I am wrong and am not), she blew me off basically saying there is only so much she can do.  Yeah right.  Welp she proved to me that she really does not care.  My time here is so limited!!!  I wish I could just tell them what to do with this lousy paying job!! ...