A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

SOFTSCRIPT - no correspondence - Paisley

Posted: Mar 07, 2012

Has anyone noticed there has been no correspondence whatsoever from SoftScript for a couple of days?  Wonder what is going on? 

SS Problems - anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
They are the outsourcing company where I remain an in-house transcriptionist (but probably not for long unfortunately). We use their software, and I know last week they were having lots of technical issues.

Similar Messages:

Here Is My Correspondence With AHDI
Mar 03, 2010

I got this note from a guy named Doggett in response to a note I sent to ADHI about throwing roadblocks in front of MTs to getting work and earning a decent living: "On March 24, AHDI members and staff will go to Capitol Hill to speak with their federal legislators, key members of the House and Senate, and administrative agency officials about the critical need for “meaningful use” and EHR certification regulations to recognize how medical transcriptionists work hard to ensure the a ...

Document All Correspondence. No Matter How
Aug 07, 2014

employer is. Documentation is the key to self-preservation. ...

Correct Way To Write Address On Correspondence
Oct 24, 2010

What is the correct way to write an address on correspondence?  I have to address something to Main Street, Suite 100.  I was taught to type it as Main St Ste 100, but it looks wrong.  Can anyone verify that I'm doing it correctly? ...

IC For Softscript?
Feb 27, 2010

Has anyone ever been an IC for softscript?  I ask because I read the complaints that employees had, that they had to make up sick time and they're not at all flexible with scheduling.  Being an IC would seem to solve that problem.  Also, what sort of line count do they expect? ...

SOFTSCRIPT, Inc.
Apr 29, 2010

What can you tell me about a company called Softscript out of California?  Thanks. ...

Job With SoftScript
Oct 29, 2010

Does anyone know if SoftScript is a good company to work for?  ...

Anyone Here Went From MQ To Softscript?
Dec 01, 2010

I've been with MQ forever but just can't stand it anymore with all their changes and micromanaging.  I'm considering Softscript, but don't know anything about their platform.  Anyone here quit MQ to work at Softscript?  ...

SoftScript Pay?
Dec 08, 2010

How long after end of pay period does Softscript usually pay?  I'm fairly new and trying to adjust!  It's the 8th and end of November pay hasn't posted yet - is it just me since I'm new?  Whenever it is, it's okay - I'm not complaining - I'm just wondering so I can budget accordingly!  I wasn't told anything about this at training or hiring and knew some helpful follks on here could help!  ...

Oh Me Oh My Softscript
Apr 16, 2011

such a shame since somebody there had the good sense to hire PMs who demonstrate a certain degree of competence that the executive leadership does not so very sad stay tuned ...

SoftScript At It Again
Aug 10, 2011

I work on MULTIPLE accounts and had about 10 jobs so far today.  and they have job posting on MTjobs.  Hiring for transcriptionists and advertising plenty of work.  ...

I Am Not A Fan Of Softscript,but
Oct 20, 2011

But, they have an ad on MTjob board that is just hilarious and funny.  They have a picture of a dog sitting on a lap top computer working and underneath the caption it says are you tired of your employer treating you like a dog.  The dog even have on glasses.  I am stiill laughing. ...

Softscript Really Bad?
Nov 28, 2011

Just finished their testing.  Have read the archives of 2011 on them.  Does not sound like a company I want to work for.  Are they employee status or IC?   Any current SS employees out there? ...

Anyone Have Anything To Say About Softscript?
Jan 31, 2012

anyone have anything to say about softscript?...have an interview with them next week... ...

Softscript? To Be...or Not To Be?
May 30, 2012

Anyone have anything to say about Softscript?  The good, the bad, the ugly. :)  Whatever you got, I'd like to hear it.  Pay on time, good people to work for, what is the pay, etc.  You know, all that good stuff.  Thanks! :) ...

Softscript.
Jun 26, 2012

I have noticed a significant decline in my line count with Softscript ever since their blooper that happened on MT week.  I dont really understand how that has affected my line count so much but I used to type 23 jobs and get about 1000 lines.  Now I type 23 jobs on the same accounts and get 700 lines.  Something is wrong with this picture.  I am looking for another job, I just feel like I'm wasting my time. ...

What's With SoftScript?
Aug 16, 2012

I noticed that every now and then that SoftScript advertises on the MT Job board for a pathology transcriptionist.  I tried applying for that job once, but they said that they wanted "recent" experience and the last time I did pathology was in 2001.  And yet, they keep advertising for that position.  What's up with them?  Can't they hold on to any help?  On the surface, it looks like they have a high turn-over rate with that position.  Am I missing somethi ...

ANYONE KNOW ABOUT SOFTSCRIPT?
Aug 25, 2012

Does anyone know about SoftScript? Are they good to work for? ...

SoftScript...
Sep 06, 2012

I interviewed and recruiter says they are hiring some 68 transcriptionists.  I asked was this for a new account.  She says, no for one of their old accounts.  What would you be hiring 68 transcriptionists for an old account unless you fired all the new ones, or is it just me thinking that way. ...

Are There Any Softscript QAs Out There?
Jan 22, 2013

I've not been working for SS very long and have been doing QA for them. I was wondering if anyone who reads this board is a QA, or has been a QA, for SS and, if so, do they audit you? How strict are the audits? What happens if you don't make the score? I have a friend who used to work for SS a couple years ago and she said that she quit because the audits were "nitpicky." I'm just wondering if I need to be concerned about that at all. TIA for the info. ...

Softscript W2s
Feb 04, 2014

Former employee, didn't get my W2 from SS, just called and she said they were mailed out the 20th or 21st so she is going to mail me out another one today.  My question is how long after they were mailed did you all get them? ...

Know Anything About Softscript?...sm
Apr 07, 2014

I saw an ad for Softscript and it says "are you looking for traditional work only and no voice recognition?" or something along those lines. Does anyone work for them or did and know if this is true? Are they a good company as far as treating their employees and requirements, etc.?? ...

Softscript QA??
Jun 15, 2014

Thinking of applying with SS - any info on their QA or typing platform wanted. They say it is great, but .......... of course they would. Also does a QA position get paid hourly or by the line? ...

Softscript CPL
Jul 03, 2014

Does anyone know what the current CPL offered at Softscript is for traditional and VR?  Thanks so much.  ...

Softscript And Others
Oct 06, 2014

Have over 10 years experience, have applied twice, have left my shift to work open.  Have nothing against me, great references.  Their email address they provide on their website when submitting emails to returns stating not a working email/no longer exists...Not one reply back.  Do not answer their phones.  No response to application.  Yet, every week, they post begging for people.  IMO, companies like this, aren't worth 2 cents.  If the people they hire ...

Softscript Rad Pay
Oct 14, 2014

Anyone know the pay for their RAD accounts?  TIA ...

Softscript???
Dec 10, 2014

Is SoftScript still around? If so, is still a decent company and can you tell me of the pay rates and/or line requirements, etc.?  Thanks! ...

SOFTSCRIPT AT IT AGAIN!
Feb 14, 2015

SoftScript has bait and switch listings up again.  Please take a minute and read over recent posts regarding SoftScript's techniques to employ MTs.  How many mentors and Q coordinators can they really need?  They post these fictitious positions, hire as many people as they can for these positions, and a few days after being hired, no one will be the "right fit."  At that point, all these people will then be asked to leave or stay on as an MT.  PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR ...

Seriously SoftScript???
Mar 14, 2015

Oh my goodness!  I cannot believe SoftScript is still running their bait and switch scam.  They have posted jobs for trainers, mentors, Q coordinators, and managers at least a dozen times in the past month.  Once again, this is just a sham to get MTs!  Please don't fall victim to their deceitful misleading job postings.  I did, as well as several other people I have been in contact with.  We were all hired for one of these positions, and within a few days of st ...

OOW SoftScript
Apr 09, 2015

Is anyone else out of work at SoftScript? This is odd for it not being a holiday.  ...

SoftScript?
May 10, 2015

What can you tell me about SoftScript?  Are editors paid hourly?  Good company to work for?  Do editors do transcription and editing?  Appreciate any info! ...