A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Radiology accounts - radT

Posted: Feb 25, 2010

Does anyone know of any companies hiring employee status (with medical benefits) for radiology?

I am looking too... - madmamma

[ In Reply To ..]
although if it were IC status I would take it as well. If I find anything, I will let you know. I have googled radiology MT companies and have sent resumes to those companies listed, whether they had jobs open or not, just to make a presence. No luck as of yet.

Here you go. - link

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.mtjobs.com/job.php?jid=610

Applied to that - RadT

[ In Reply To ..]
and never heard anything back, I have over 23+ years experience.

Similar Messages:

Questions About SoftScript Radiology Accounts
Feb 18, 2012

I read the posts about SS but am wondering about the radiology accounts... do they run out of work as well and have the same problems as acute care?  I ask as I am currently employed by an MTSO in which there is a big difference between management in radiology and acute care transcriptionists.... being the radiology management is a joke.  I saw that SS had an ad for radiology MTs and applied, and am curious.  thanks! ...

All Radiology Accounts On Full Fluency Going All ASR
Oct 25, 2012

Since all Radiology accounts on full DEP are going to all ASR in November, any radiology MTs already doing this making a decent income? ...

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

Radiology MT
Nov 03, 2009

Does anyone besides me think that the radiology ASR stinks.  On almost every report I am having to change/correct every third or fourth word.  And is an, punctuation where it doesn't belong, words left out that are dictated, words put in that are not dictated,  etc, etc, etc. ...

Radiology Pay?
Nov 11, 2009

I have been working acute care for the last 5 years and getting paid by the line.  I haven't done radiology in a few years, and when I was working in radiology I always got paid by the hour.  Now a local hospital is interested in my helping them out on the weekends with their radiology backlog, and are wanting to pay by report, but I have no idea what the average pay per report should be.  Can someone give some idea as to what I should be asking for?  Thanks ...

Radiology NJA
Jan 05, 2010

Is there anyone in SA5 besides me who seems to have no work virtually every day in the mornings?  This lack of work started before Thanksgiving and hasn't picked up yet, at least for me.  Anybody? ...

What Is A Radiology MLS
Jan 14, 2011

Can someone please tell me what a radiology MLS is?   ...

Radiology/GYN
Jan 05, 2012

Sounds like "6.7 cm cystic mass with synseptation"  Something before septation, either cyn, cin, syn... helllllllp.   Thanks ...

What's So Different About Radiology?
Jul 27, 2013

I'm wondering why radiology seems to be its own separate entity in the MT world.  It seems like if you know radiology, they'll bend over backwards to hire you.  I've done radiology before, just as part of my regular MT pool.  I don't get what's so "special" about it.  Does it have it's own quirky platform or something? ...

Radiology
Sep 30, 2014

Looking for a company that I can just transcribe x-ray reports for.  Anyone have any info that could help me please??? ...

Radiology Reports
Oct 18, 2009

Does anyone know what the average daily income is for typing radiology reports at 0.09 line?  Thanks. ...

No Work Radiology
Dec 03, 2009

My CCM told me that radiology was never outsourced---so where the hell is all the work.  Thanksgiving was a week ago, could it possibly still be that? ...

Radiology - What's The Going Rate?
Dec 14, 2009

What's the going rate with Radiology these days?  I'm getting $18/hour, but I could be making (much, much) more if I got paid by the line or by the dictated minute.  ...

NJA Radiology SA5 As Usual
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Radiology Copies
Feb 25, 2010

When typing a radiology report, do you send the results/report of a radiology exam to just the ordering provider or the ordering and the family provider?  I am trying to find out if there is an industry standard.  The hospital I work for is looking at discontinuing sending the family provider a copy.  Thank you! ...

Speech Q For Radiology? What's That? Nm
Mar 18, 2010

. ...

Radiology Pages Per Day
Mar 21, 2010

Anyone transcribing radiology and getting paid per page?  If so--how many pages are you averaging per day?   ...

Radiology Word Help
Mar 27, 2010

Hello, I am a student and new to this site. I'm unclear on word, and since my knowledge isn't too great yet, I'm not sure if the sentence makes sense. The word I'm not sure is "vary", here is the sentence: The small bowel transit time was approximately 2 hours or normal for this contrast medium vary the terminal ileum also appears within normal limits.   Thank you for your help! ...

Help For Radiology Newbie
May 16, 2010

I need some help from you guys.  I'm a newbie and I'm trying to land my first full-time job after a year of searching.  I've just been doing general transcription online; no medical. I had an interview at the local hospital in my area but they want to test me for the radiology dept.  Can anybody tell me what terms are used most frequently for radiology MT's.  Or just any info. would help me.  I've never taken a radiology test.  Thanks! VC ...

ALL TYPE - Anyone Was Currently Doing Radiology
Jul 27, 2010

I was wondering if anyone was currently doing Radiology work for ALL Type and can let me know your experience-- pros and cons.   Thanks. ...

How Do I Learn Radiology?
Aug 22, 2010

What's the best way to learn Radiology? I have no experience in this specialty. Should I just wait until I get a new job and am in it for a while, then ask to be trained on a Radiology account? ...

Best Radiology Reference
Sep 08, 2010

Hi, Can anyone recommend the best radiology reference? I'd like terms, phrases, and abbreviations combined. I'd like to have one reference at-hand. First, assignment/dictator could barely understand. How long before you felt more comfortable with various reports? ...

Radiology Requirements
Jun 21, 2011

What are the radiology requirements for production?  What platform is used?  What do you have to do to transfer to radiology?  Is the pay worse, better, or the same? ...

SMARTMED RADIOLOGY
Oct 03, 2010

Anyone worked for Smartmed (former TSI) out of Texas doing radiology? Could you tell me how the platform is, dictators and pay.  Thanks ! ...

Radiology Knees
Oct 06, 2010

He starts out saying XXXXX bilateral knees. It sounds like he's saying "fay pee". The left knee shows subchondral sclerosis in the medial compartment of the femur and the tibial plateau. Anyone have a clue? Thanks. ...

Anyone Know Going Rate Of Radiology MT?
Oct 09, 2010

I realize it varies depending on where you live - but not by that much, I think.  I applied at a local hospital in June and this morning got an email message that there was opening in the Rad Department for MT.  I went ahead and sent my electronic application.   No guarantee I'll even called for interview much less get the job, but I'm curious if the hospitals tend to pay by the hour or by page, etc.    The benefits are incredible and that is the rea ...

Radiology IC Job Posting
Oct 27, 2010

I noticed that posting and sent an email.  Pretty sure they posted something similar before because my email had saved their address in it.  Never heard back though.  Does anyone remember this besides me?  Did anyone get hired?  Or a call?  Or an interview?  $2.50 a report, for anyone who has never been paid per report, is excellent!  ...

2.25 Radiology--anyone Hear From Them?
Oct 31, 2010

Heard nothing so far. Have to wonder. ...

Question For Radiology MTs
Jun 14, 2011

I always have docs saying "a 5 mm foci" in the liver.  Since foci is plural of focus, shouldn't it be a 5 mm focus?  This isn't an isolated case, have heard many doctors over many years say this, have NEVER heard anyone dictate "a focus" -- they always say "a foci".  Is this rad-slang or am I crazy or what? ...