A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MD-IT Intelligent - D

Posted: Aug 22, 2013

I was wondering about MD-IT Intelligent. I see Northeast Transcription has merged with them. Are they good to work for? Do they have good pay, benefits and hours? I can't seem to really find anything on them. I don't want to apply to a company that cannot keep me busy.

MD-IT - camille

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked there awhile, was a hard worker made good money. Then we were told it was all going to VR, all medical and I had been down that road before so I don't work there anymore. A friend I stay in touch with says she isn't getting much work. I used to get a lot of work but with their rapid response program they put in place, trying to get transcriptions done as soon as they come in I would say getting work is much more competitive now. It used to be a good place but not really anymore.

MD-IT - MC

[ In Reply To ..]
This is what I know about MD-IT. The CEO of that company is the absolute best boss I ever worked for in medical transcription. I look for that company to be the top of the industry mainly because the man at the helm is the most honest, forthright, intelligent businessman you could ever want to know.

I work there now - Julie

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for TransformMT right now which is one of the MDIT companies. It's the best job I have had in a while. I came from Nuance/Transcend after that disastrous merger, and this is so much better. We are treated with respect and I have gotten every bit of help I needed in the transition to this new company. The work is super great and I love the platform!!

md-IT - regina

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, they're intelligent like a fox. They know how to take care of themselves at everybody else's expense. They're like all the rest of the companies anymore. They also go under the name Command Health, and since they have made these changes, things have continued to go downhill. If you look back several months back there are some real negative posts about this company.

had to leave - because of the cherry picking

[ In Reply To ..]
maybe it's changed now, because it has changed hands/merged since then. I'm sure not all offices are run the same either.

MD-IT - AJINPA

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for MD-IT for years before it merged with Command Health. Unfortunately, the VR platform makes it impossible to make any money, especially since MD-IT pays 1/2 (4cpl) for VR. Their VR platform goes like this...once the dictator gets to high percent of the platform understanding what he/she is saying, then that dictator gets moved to 100% VR and no MT is needed. Hence that leaves all of the crappy dictators for the MTs to weed through and of course, you end up changing the majority of the report and only get paid 4cpl!! I left the industry 6 months ago, have a steady Monday thru Friday job, no weekends, no holidays, making $14/hour and loving life again. Good luck to all of the MTs still out there!!

Similar Messages:

I Wonder If Residents Think It Makes Them Sound More Intelligent
Jun 24, 2013

to spit out words at 90 miles an hour?  I wish they knew how ridiculous they sound.  Of course, this goes for some physicians who are way past residency, too.  What a morning.  This job is beginning to get on my last nerve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

What Ever Happened To Classy, Intelligent, Dignified People Who
Dec 28, 2011

Have you noticed the trend?  There are some posters who write thoughtful messages which are well written. They are often responded to by people who attack with the best they have to offer,  ignorant, 4-letter words. No wonder they aren't successful. I wouldn't hire them. If I hired them, I wouldn't keep them on. ...