A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

KForce job ad by 4C Strong is bogus - mt

Posted: Mar 23, 2010

It takes you to an employment agency - do a search for medical transcription in all states and 0 results are found.  There is no such job as they said here.

KForce is an employment service - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
They are recruiters. They send traveling MTs etc. I'm not sure why you think this is bogus. If it were bogus, it would not take you to their website. It's possible to listing is not posted there yet. They are a legit company and have been around for years. I could be wrong but I've heard of them

sounded way too good to be true of course! nm - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

They're VERY legit :) - miss mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I've gone on jobs for them. They pay very well.

If you live in the Missouri area, I'd recommend contacting them regarding their job listed.

This is actually a great gig for an MT who loves to travel, because sometimes they will also pay to put you up somewhere while you are working out of town.

yes a legit as headhunter, not MTSO, a big difference. - they are not the job itself. sm

[ In Reply To ..]
It has been my experience with this employment agencies throughout time, that the positions offered in their ads are a come-on to get you signed up with them.

I reiterate, my experience only. a company is a company is a company.

They are ligit - ORMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have done work for them in the past between regular fulltime jobs several years ago. They recruit for hospitals and clinics looking for vacation relief and such, but I do not know if for regular fulltime employment as that is not what I signed up for. If you like to travel on someone elses dime and have a lot of experience in both acute care and clinic, give them a try. The pay is good (I have been paid by the hour and by the line depending on how the facility you are sent to pays). They also will call you for local jobs in your area nationwide. I have done some work for them from home also. I have never had a problem with this company.

Similar Messages:

Work For Kforce?
Dec 29, 2010

Losing my FT job at end of January.  Have worked for Medquist in the past but wanting to try something new.  Thinking of Kforce.  I am married with grown (& moved away) children.  My husband is supportive of my traveling.  Know a girl that worked for Kforce & loved it.  Worked previously with another girl who left that position to work for Kforce and last I heard from her - she loved it.  Need a job with reliable available work and affordable health ins ...

Another Strong Arm F11 Weekend Reminder..sm
Apr 21, 2011

Another "strong" reminder about working Fri, Sat and Sun and also the F11 DO NOT DO IT! reminder by our CCM.  I would like to see a CORPORATE message on this, because I think, like the former post way below, some of the CCMs are misreading the dictate from corporate.  But of course, they are all off until next Tuesday.   Everyone have a Blessed Easter, Passover or Spring Celebration ---   Suits take advantage of the so-called Christian holiday, even though they ...

In A GU Exam The Patient Has A Strong Odor Of
Mar 11, 2013

The vulva is unremarkable in appearance, as is the introitus.  There is a strong odor of _____ noted. s/l primary aimings. ...

Bogus QA Processes
Feb 26, 2010

A little lesson here in statistics, probability and sampling that might surprise you, so stick with me like a mustard plaster. First, a couple of definitions: "Population" = all the things you want to measure, but can't measure directly, usually for practical reasons. The "population" of an MT's work in a month would consist of ALL the reports she transcribed. "Sample" = some subset of the population that you CAN measure in order to make a statistical inference about the popul ...

Bogus Jobs
Aug 24, 2010

Why do bogus companies have help wanted when they are not even a company?  I applied for some of these and there is no such thing of this company anywhere.  ...

Bogus QA Corrections?
Mar 20, 2013

Three or four times in the last two days I have gotten one of those unfriendly FIESA MAJOR ERROR alerts . . . only, that's not my work. I know without a single doubt that I did not make those errors, and seemingly some of these so called 'errors,' would have been flagged by spellcheck. What's up with that? Offering rebuttal in their comment section is pointless, it's just a waste of time since no one really reviews those or sends any feedback. I'm just f ...

Bogus Errors?
May 05, 2014

Has anybody ever had the experience on the EditScript or other platforms with Nuance where you got feedback from Fiesa saying you made errors you didn't make-text either inserted or left out?  I have been charged with CPSE and major errors with random words stuck in places where I know I would've seen and corrected it but when they check the draft it's showing that I missed it.  Maybe I'm going crazy but some of those errors I'm almost positive I didn't ma ...

DLSE Said I Have A Very Strong Case And Asked How Many CA Employees There Are.
Jun 22, 2015

California employees, please file a wage claim.  The DLSE was very interested in all the nonproduction time we spend and stated Nuance needs to change their policies, but they haven't made any changes since specifically being made aware.  I overheard that there are a few other cases, but I urge everyone to file.  It's free and you are protected by the anti-retaliation laws.  ...

MedServe Is A Bogus Company....
Jan 18, 2010

I tested with them and she basically said I had the job at 9 cpl, but now has disappeared.  There is no transcription company named MedServe in the United States that I can find. ******* What a waste.  Stay far, far away. ******* DISCLAIMER ***************** Postings of this nature are the poster's personal opinion should not be considered as substantiated by MTStars. Under no circumstances will MTStars be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on in ...

Patient Has A Strong Family History Of Breast Cancer With Her
Oct 29, 2009

brother positive for s/l "brach-a-dean". ...

100% 100% 100% 100% Yet They Keep Testing Me With Those Bogus Reports/scripts
Jan 16, 2015

I would so love to know  what this has cost them over the last 4 years of ridiculousness. I mean, really? They claim to want accuracy...check.  They claim to need employees that show up every day...check (despite major medical illnesses), and they say they want to be transparent in their pay plan/structures...  Yet they consume mid management man-hours designing scripts for doctors to read with purposeful inconsistencies for us to catch so that we can be fiesa'd straight off ...

If You See An Ad That Says "strong ESL Experience" Does That Make You Not Want To Apply? S
Feb 06, 2010

Sorry but to me that is just asking for your job to be more difficult, to make less money and have more headaches.  Does anyone actualy want to do a lot of ESLs? I don't mind having ESL dictators as part of my job but if it is going to be a large part of it, I avoid that particular job.     ...

Bogus E-mail From "Benefits"
May 23, 2013

anybody else get this? ...