A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Horly Pay/On-time/OT/Benefits/PTO - Former MT

Posted: Jan 21, 2015

A few months ago I came to this board and saw a post for Alpine Access CSR work-at-home jobs.

I applied to the company, get hourly pay, incentives, bonuses, benefits, direct deposit, PTO, scheduling flexability, and employer-supplied computer.

Happy I came and checked, happy I made the switch.

Similar Messages:

Part-time Versus Full-time Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

I'm curious as to the difference between the benefits for part-time versus full-time employment.  Are they the same?   ...

Part-time Benefits
Feb 21, 2010

Can anybody tell me what benefits part-time employees are offered at Transcend, KeyStroke and MedQuist?  Thanks ...

MQ Full-time Benefits
Nov 10, 2011

Can anyone tell me how much insurance costs for family through MQ, thinking about going FT, but bennies are important...thanks in advance. ...

Part Time Benefits?
Jul 14, 2012

I am not seeing where part time MTs are offered health insurance or PTO in their recent add, and just says for full time employees.  Is this another thing that has changed?  I was really looking forward to having health insurance again and a little PTO. ...

Part-time With Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

Does anyone know of any companies that provide benefits for part-time employees?  ...

If You Are Full Time With Benefits,
Jan 26, 2013

start getting NJA all the time and cannot make 39 hrs/week, what happens to your insurance? This is a first for me, but I know why, and at least MM is losing $$$ because of this too. ...

QUESTION ABOUT FULL TIME/BENEFITS
Jan 10, 2011

I was just wondering--if you are required to put out a certain number of lines to be considered full-time and the company you are working for does not suppy you with the amount of work needed to be considered full-time, then what happens with your benefits?  I am trying to weigh the pros and cons of everything before I even start applying.  Any comments about this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

Nuance Benefits For Part Time
Mar 05, 2012

What do they offer?  I read here on this board that you do receive medical, dental, and vision, but does anyone know what else?  ...

Part-time Employee Status With Benefits
Nov 21, 2011

Can anyone tell me if there are any medical transcription services that offer part-time employee status with benefits? Thanks. ...

401K Benefits Are Available To Part-time Folks?
Mar 12, 2012

Does anyone know off the top of their head if the 401K benefits are available to part-time folks?  ...

Only 9 Hours This Week And Full-time With Benefits And
Dec 27, 2012

happen before and I have another part-time job so I can't keep checking back and forth all day everyday to make up time. Anyone else every been in this situation? Tomorrow is Friday and I am not even close to 20 hours let alone 39?? I have put in tickets in remedy, but just curious if anyone else has ever been in this situation and what was the outcome? ...

Amphion...what Are The Min. Hours For Part-time? Any PT Benefits?
Apr 24, 2015

nm ...

If You Drop To 35 Hours/week, Do You Still Get All The Full-time Benefits?
Dec 15, 2014

I'd like to drop 5 hours, but not if I have to pay more for health insurance, etc. ...

Medical Benefits - What The Deductible Is For A Single Individual, Full-time
May 02, 2010

Hi, Someone was kind eough to answer a question regarding health benefits for me, but I forgot to ask what the deductible is for a single individual, full-time.  I would appreciate this if anyone knows!   ...

QA Keeps Changing Pro-time To Pro-time Or Pro-time Or Pro-time....once And For All, Which Is Correct
Apr 07, 2011

x ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Benefits For PT
Dec 19, 2009

Does anyone know of any companies that have benefits available for part-time, even at a cost? I love my full-time IC position, but no benefits.  I would be willing to work a part-time position and pay for health coverage, even if a majority of my pay went to covering it.  Thanks! ...

TAA Benefits
Jan 13, 2010

Okay.  Let's face it everybody, we don't qualify for the benefits because we are not being laid off.  We are not being laid off because MQ hasn't said anything about laying us off.  I have a call in the HR, and expect to get an answer today, but do you really think MQ is just going to start giving out letters saying we are in fact going to be laid off?  Don't think so.  Everybody, STOP.  Stop hoping for benefits that will retrain us.  I' ...

Need Job With Benefits
Aug 28, 2012

Need to have a job with benefits due to going through a divorce. Any companies out there still offering, medical, dental, vision, vacation and sick time these days? ...

BENEFITS ?
Sep 22, 2012

Does anyone know when benefits end if I quit or get fired?  End of month or immediate? Thanks ...

Benefits Of Becoming An IC?
Sep 19, 2013

do you prefer IC or employee status? ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

Overtime Because Of The Time Clock Time Zone Change?
Feb 06, 2011

It has been inconvenient, and maybe a bit confusing at times, to check my time card hours for my shift as, because of my time zone, part of my hours show up on the next day because I work 2nd shift. I wonder if I will get overtime for yesterday, even though I did not work overtime. I had to start work several hours early because of maintenance, so all hours were completed before the hour my hours start showing up on the next day. Fine. But the last couple hours of yesterday show up as today, ...

Anybody Else's Actual Time Worked Not Match Clocked Time?
Jun 13, 2011

Ever since they have changed Schedule Source and now it has a display called today's activity with "actuals" hours, this has not matched the hours shown with the time clock punches and is less than the hours according to the clock punch. The difference adds up to a significant amount over time. I am really suspicious about being jypped paywise. ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...

Acusis Benefits
Dec 15, 2009

Does anyone know what qualifies an employee to receive benefits at Acusis?  I realize one needs to be a full-time employee, but I'm wondering what this entails.  Do you have to produce so many lines or make so much money per pay period?  Are they decent benes?  Would appreciate any info.   ...

New Benefits Rate
Jan 11, 2010

I received my news benefits rate today - down another dollar from last time.  Pretty soon I won't even be getting minimum wage.  ...

Loss Of Benefits
Jan 13, 2010

Okay, I may be dense, the rest of you may have figured this out long ago!  Many times I see comments here about people who cannot get enough work.  Well, at my company, if there is a low volume of work and you cannot meet your line count you are placed on part-time status and cannot regain full-time status until you have met your commitment for 90 days.  Yes, you lose your benefits....your health insurance, paid holidays, dental/vision, etc.  Well, heck, look at the money the ...