A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Assistmed Any information anyone - Smitty

Posted: Apr 17, 2014

I tried doing a search on the company board for this company, but the search seems to be not working I could not enter anything. Any information anyone has on this company would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure but I was able to do a search on them - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Assist Med - karina

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them a very short while. They didn't have a lot of VR but the account I got was difficult to understand. It was 7 cpl. No chance of much of a raise ever and I don't think they had any weekend differential, etc.

Similar Messages:

Recent Information On AssistMed?
Mar 14, 2011

Does anybody have any recent information on AssistMed? All of the info in the archives is fairly old. Thank you. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information Regarding AssistMed Or Softscript? Sm
Sep 14, 2010

Seems the old posts are kind of negative, but things change ... wondered if anyone had any current info.  AssistMed is IC.  SoftScript seems to have a nice benefit package, but they say you cannot change your schedule for 6 months.   Thanks for any info. ...

AssistMed, Anyone?
Jun 24, 2010

Have an offer to consider but while waiting for details thought I'd see if anyone is familiar with them.  TIA for any info! ...

AssistMed Job??
Aug 27, 2014

Can someone comment on MT work with AssistMed? I'm thinking about accepting a job with them but I don't know much about them other than 7 cpl... ...

Anybody Know About AssistMed?
Sep 07, 2014

Hey, Anybody know about AssistMed? I can never seem to make over 3$ an hour and 8 hours of work usually earns me about 31$. Not sure what is going on here......... ...

New Info On AssistMed?
Nov 02, 2009

The posts I have read are old.  ...

AssistMed - Does Anybody Know About This Company
Nov 04, 2009

Does anybody know about this company.  I saw their ad but wanted more info before submitting resume.  I can't find much searching the archives.  Thanks ...

AssistMed Job. How Can They Advertise For An
Nov 05, 2009

independent contractor, yet in the requirements state: An excellent work-at-home discipline with a commitment to work an 8-hour shift on scheduled days.  ?? ...

Does Anyone Work For Assistmed?
Sep 01, 2010

Does anyone work for Assistmed? Do you know what the advanced testing is like? Is this a good company to work for? Any info would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Assistmed Question
Nov 13, 2010

Anyone know if Assistmed offers VR or straight transcription or a combo of both? ...

After Reading The Ad From AssistMed, I Am
Apr 21, 2012

what they offer in terms of compensation with all the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the QA/MT positions.  When you read it, it sounds like the person/persons they are looking for would bring a lot of experience and talent to their company.  I wonder if the pay rate would come close to minimum wage considering all the variables involved, as we all know.  Anyone work there as an editor/MT?  I would love to know.  ...

Be Wary Of AssistMed Ad
May 19, 2012

Whatever you do, be careful if you apply here.  One or 2 supervisors have gone to foreign lands.  They lie to employees.  My supervisor got fired and then those of us who liked him got fired too.  Very, very shady employer.  And, you'll be up all night working if you ever volunteer to help more than scheduled. ...

Info On AssistMed
Jul 25, 2012

Does anyone have any current information on AssistMed, the good, bad and ugly, why you quit or are still working there, etc. ...

Assistmed Is Advertising Again
Aug 05, 2014

Assistmed is advertising again.  I quit because in the four months I worked for them (8 paychecks), four times they were late by as much as a week or "forgot" to pay me.  Just an FYI. ...

7c Per Line With Assistmed
Jan 30, 2015

I am thinking of applying with assistmed. I just finished school yesterday so im not sure of the pay rates. Is 7c per 65 character line pretty standard? ...

Does AssistMed Do Speech Editing? Nm
Jun 07, 2010

nm ...

AssistMed Lead Positions
Apr 28, 2012

Hi fellow MTs. Does anyone know anything about AssistMed based out of California or has anyone worked for them? I am curious about their transcriptionists and also lead transcriptionist position.  If anybody has an experience with this company, I would appreciate any info.  Thanks. tj   ...

Scheduled For An Interview With AssistMed
Jun 08, 2012

I am scheduled for an interview with AssistMed. Does anyone know if they have PTO? I can't seem to find any info. Any info would be helpful.   THANKS! ...

Assistmed, Disorganized And Unclear
Sep 17, 2012

Was offered a management position with Assistmed for an extremely low salary (well below industry standard).  There was no organization.  Duties were "assumed" with no job description that was suitable.  The account manager I was working for literally "dropped off the face of the Earth" after I had 5 days on the job. The HR rep subsequently managed the account and had no idea how to manage. Was subsequently ask to "move to prodution" which my wrists don't allow ...

AssistMed People....Just Out Of Curiosity
Sep 27, 2012

Just out of curiosity, have you all gotten your paychecks deposited??  I have not seen any new posts, so can assume that you have, but would just like to have it acknowledged in some fashion.  Was anyone "shorted" pay except for the one poster below?  ...

AssistMed - Any Current Info?
Mar 22, 2013

Just tested with AsssistMed. Read archive messages on here regarding late payroll deposits and no work. Any new info on this company from someone there currently or recently left? Workload? Prompt payment? Don't want to get into the same mess I am in right now. ...

A Question If You Work At Assistmed
May 20, 2013

What are the pay dates please? ...

Current Assistmed Info
May 26, 2013

Can anyone give me some current info on how it is to work for Assistmed? How is training? Is it easy to learn the software? ...

AssistMed Positive Or Negative?
Jul 16, 2013

anybody know anything about this company, positive or negative?  thanks. ...

AssistMed And Now Have An Interview Scheduled
Oct 19, 2014

I tested with AssistMed and now have an interview scheduled. Anyone have any experience with this company? ...

Updated Reviews On AssistMed?
Apr 22, 2015

Does anyone have any updated reviews on AssistMed?  Considering leaving one of the big ones for them.  Good or bad idea?  Any input on the "new rehab account" they are staffing? Thanks   ...

Assistmed Having Employees/IC Pay For HIPAA Training
Oct 02, 2012

Has anyone ever had to pay for this through the company they work for? ...

Did Anyone Who Applied At AssistMed Hear Back From Them?
May 13, 2013

Did anyone who applied at AssistMed hear back from them?  Thank you. ...

Assistmed People - Get Your Direct Deposit Today?
Sep 25, 2012

For anybody that works for Assistmed, did you get your direct deposit?  Mine always, always hits my bank between 12:30 a.m. and 12:45 a.m., except this time of course, when it's critical. TIA! ...

AssistMed Paychecks? Anyone Gotten Theirs This Week Since They Did Not Do Direct Deposit? Nm
Sep 13, 2013

nm ...