A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone work at Northwest MediScript (sm) - Yochana

Posted: Dec 30, 2010

in Kennewick, WA?  Website says you have to train at their office.  Would like to hear from someone who works there. 

Northwest MediScript - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
The clinic I work for outsources part of our work to them. They are small with only about 60 employees but I think are a good company. I can't address the training so you'd have to work that out with them. They also have an office somewhere in the Seattle area but I don't know if they employ any out of state MTs.

Thanks for your answer! :-) nm - Yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Mediscript Plus - Florida? Have Any Info?
Nov 04, 2009

Anyone have info on them? I checked archives. Could not determine what was what there. Just wondering. Thanks ...

Eagle Eye Transcription - Pacific Northwest
Jul 16, 2012

Does anyone have any info on Eagle Eye Transcription from the Pacific Northwest?  Just wondering if they are very helpful in getting you set up.  It sounds like they have a lot of work - is this true?  I would be interested in ANY information you can supply - GOOD or BAD. Thanx much, psw ...

Interim QA Gone - North Or West (or North By Northwest) With Apologies To Alfred Hitchcock !
Apr 05, 2011

Ours from the West has (thankfully) gone back to being another MME like the rest of us poor mortals.  I found her e-mails to be bossy, snippy, condescending and picky to the point of absurdity.  The frosting on the cake was the recent e-mail that said MT's are to be held at fault if the doctor makes a mistake on a lab value, med dosage, etc.  Some people get a little taste of power and become unbearable.  I, for one, bid her a joyful farewell because ...