A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mediscript Plus - Florida? Have any info? - veryoldMT

Posted: Nov 04, 2009

Anyone have info on them? I checked archives. Could not determine what was what there. Just wondering. Thanks

Mediscript Plus - FL - Former IC Worked With Them

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for a few years a few years back. Very good company to work for. Pay always was on time. Very supportive owner. I'd go back there in a heartbeat.

Similar Messages:

Info On Medscribe Florida, Nm
Mar 04, 2011

. ...

Any Info On Proscript (in Florida I Think)? Nm
Apr 27, 2011

no message ...

MEDSCRIBE FLORIDA Info
Oct 30, 2011

Confused on whether to go with MedScribe or not.  They seem like really nice people, but would be a pay cut (but they pay for spaces and now not getting paid for spaces). It also seems like the work would be consistent.  My biggest fears:  Having to work Saturdays, but most of all, if I can meet their 1300 line a day requirement.  Right now, my line requirement with another co. is 800 lines a day and it seems that is all I am able to get, but I think that is mainly because of the accounts an ...

Med-Scribe In Florida? Info?
Nov 16, 2014

Anyone work for Med-Scribe in Florida?  Any info on VR editing pay? ...

Any Info On MedScribe In Florida?
Dec 16, 2014

xxx ...

Anyone Have Info On Quality Med Tran In Florida,
Nov 25, 2011

. ...

Updated Info On Transcription South In Clearwater, Florida?
Sep 18, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any new and updated info on Transcription South, Inc. in Clearwater, Florida. I was doing a little research before I interview with them. Anyone worked with them before? ...

Anyone Work At Northwest MediScript (sm)
Dec 30, 2010

in Kennewick, WA?  Website says you have to train at their office.  Would like to hear from someone who works there.  ...

ZNF In Florida
Apr 12, 2011

Does anyone know if ZNF is hiring and if it is a good company to work for? ...

GCT Of Florida
May 14, 2013

Well, as my nickname implies, here we go again.  GCT of Florida and everyone who works here just loves it here.  They have started the process of treating us, their MT's, like the other companies, not giving us straight answers if we get any answers at all when it comes to why our work has diminished so much.  This past weekend the hospital we transcribe for started doing the big switcheroo over to paperless and they're having the doctors electronically fill out some of ...

Med-Scribe In Florida
May 19, 2010

I'm looking to change jobs & saw an ad for Med-Scribe in Naples, Florida.  Ads, as you know, can sound really good, but they don't tell the true story.  Would like to know about the good & bad aspect that MTs working for Med-Scribe have had & are having.   I work for another transcription company &, right now, they're not treating their employees too good, & haven't for quite some time.   Thank you. ...

Smart Doc Out Of Florida
Mar 26, 2011

Does anyone have any information on Smart Doc out of Florida?  Whatever information you can give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Medscript Inc, Florida
Nov 08, 2011

Does anyone have any info on medscript inc out of florida?  Cannot seem to find much in the search engine.  Thanks a bunch. ...

Florida Doctors
Mar 27, 2012

anyone got a good website for florida doctors?  One that you don't have to know where they are located, what county, hospital, etc., to find them?  ...

MedScribe, Florida
Oct 17, 2013

Does anyone know if MedScribe, Florida, is still in transcription business? Heard they've lost a large account. ...

Accentus In Florida
Jan 09, 2014

Anyone know how long before they reply after testing is completed? Care to share the hiring/training experience you had?  ...

Transcribing1 Out Of Florida
Sep 03, 2014

Anyone have any recent info on this company, could not find anything as far as reviews in the archives or anything on line about this company.   Looking for good, bad, etc. TIA ...

C And C Transcription In Florida
Sep 08, 2014

I was going to test with them, but first you are directed to download an .exe file which they say is a self-extracting zip file to install an audio driver. If I double left click on it, it pops up a box asking me to log in to a secure FTP site with a user name and password. If I right click and "save target as", it just says that it cannot download the file. Does anybody know if this means they aren't accepting new applicants, or is there some other reason I don't know about? ...

Medscribe Florida
Oct 26, 2014

Does anyone know if Medscribe in Florida uses an external recruiter, someone who recruits for more than one company? ...

Med-Scribe Florida
Dec 30, 2014

Any recent information about Med-Scribe in Florida?  Interested in any information good or bad, line rate, good or bad training, etc.  TIA. ...

First Choice Medical Of Florida
Jan 08, 2010

Does anyone currently work for First Choice Medical of Florida?  I have a question. ...

Any Information On JLG Transcription Out Of Florida? Nm
Jan 12, 2010

n, ...

Any Other ICs Get Laid Off From Medscribe In Florida?
Feb 20, 2010

Any other ICs get laid off from Medscribe in Florida? ...

More Questions About Med-Scribe In Florida
May 20, 2010

1) What does Med-Scribe pay per line, how many characters in a line?   2) When you say you've got 12 hours to finish an 8-hour shift in, does that mean I could tell them I would work 12 a.m. to 9 p.m. getting in 10 hours a day?   3) Do they have a minimum line count?   4) Do you get benefits based on how many lines you produce a week?   5) Extra pay for ESL doctors? ...

Has Anyone Else Tested For Medscribe In Florida
Jul 20, 2010

I tested for them on Saturday and received an email shortly thereafter asking me to contact Monday to go over what positions they have.  I called first thing Monday a.m., left a message and have called back numerous times and can't get anyone to call me back or to answer.  Anyone else have any luck with them?  TIA ...

Medscribe-Jacksonville, Florida
Oct 06, 2010

I've worked for Medscribe-Jacksonville for over 2 years now.  I have always had plenty of work except for holidays usually.  The work has slowly becoming less and less, but in the last 3-4 weeks the work has slowed WAY down to pretty much nonexistent.  Anyone working for this company have any idea what is happening?  ...

MD IN TOUCH Based In Florida
Jan 21, 2011

Does anyone have any info on MD In Touch based in Florida.  TIA ...

Quality Med Tran Out Of Florida
Apr 07, 2011

Does anybody know anything about this company (out of Florida)? Thanks! ...

Any Opionions On Medscribe (Florida) And DTS?
Oct 09, 2011

I have debating on applying to both of these companies.  Does anyone have an opinion one way or the other? Steady work, decent account with ability to make a liveable wage, and also benefits i.e. cost of insurance affordable?  I know this is a lot to ask but I need to find the right fit. I currently work for a local hospital and the pay is excellent but I have no benefits and I need insurance.  Getting an individual policy for our family is just way too expensive through our ...

Quality Med Tran In Florida
Dec 01, 2011

Has anyone been able to reach this company or heard back from them?  ...