A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is anyone familiar with E-Trans? I was just offered a job with them. - Laney

Posted: Mar 19, 2010

I current work for them. - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
They have 2 platforms. Meditech, which is awful. Acuity is better but not great, but that could be because I was so used to DQS at MQ. They pay on a tiered scale based on the total lines produced for the pay period. Usually have plenty of work, but if there is not enough work (which has only happened during holidays), they don't supplement to give you minimum wage. There is an incentive for shifts other than first, but no weekend differential and since I've been there never any bonus days or anything like that. The folks in the office are generally friendly. They are good to work with you should an emergency arise. Nine days PTO per year. They offer medical insurance, life insurance, and long term disability (no short term). The only thing about the tiered pay is that if something happens that you aren't able to work one day, then your cpl for that pay period drops. Hope this helps!

MQ sounds better - No message

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

That last sentence should say your cpl could drop - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
if you drop back down to the next tier. Sorry about the confusion.

Accepted an offer from them - me

[ In Reply To ..]
I just accepted an offer from them. So far everything seems really good. I'm waiting for my foot pedal, I'll be starting next week, but they sent me all the training material and specs for the account I'll be working on, looks pretty straighforward. Yes, there is a tier system for pay but the way I see it the 'base pay' is 8 cpl (if you are doing the minimum required 1200 lines/day), with an incentive for higher production, and if you go below the minimum you make less per line and don't get benifits. They also give you straight 8 cpl during your first month of training, which is pretty cool. Ask me again in a couple months after working on the Acuity platform, but if it as good or better than ChartScript I think it'll be a good place for me.

Similar Messages:

E-TRANS PLUS
Jun 06, 2011

I have just spoke with a recruiter from E-TRANS PLUS who made the job sound rather promising.  I've been reading old posts on MT Stars but would like to hear from somebody currently working with this company.  Thanks in advance! ...

MJ Trans
Jun 02, 2012

Anyone have any info on MJ trans co? ...

Med Trans Inc Anything?
Apr 14, 2013

Does anyone know anything about Med Trans Inc? ...

Med Trans
May 06, 2015

has anyone ever applied to MedTrans or work for them? I am beginning to think they scam people and want them to just join their career program.   ...

Any Info On Med Trans Out Of Az...there Are...sm
Nov 08, 2009

Any info on Med Trans out of AZ.  There seems to be several companies with this name or very similar.  Any info would be great! Med Trans, Inc.4025 E Chandler BoulevardSuite 70-A27Phoenix, Arizona 85048 ...

R All Trans Co., Low On Work Right Now
Mar 23, 2010

i work for two companies, one has plenty of work and the other one seems to only have it late at night....which sux cause I am scheduled to work days....just getting aggravating..and wondering if anyone else is going thru this ...

Trans Tech Pay
Aug 23, 2010

Does anyone know about what Trans Tech pays per line for second shift very experienced acute care employees?  Really need to know.  Thanks ...

Anyone Know Anything About GI Systems Trans Co
Jul 27, 2011

Does anyone work/know of this company?  A past coworker is working there and loves it!  She had very little experience at the company where we both worked, and now she tells me she is doing my dream job after only months, she is a part-time QA/part-time MT.  I read they just got a 5 year VA contract for their dict work.  Please, can anyone help.  THANKS@! ...

Anyone Know EMTS Trans?
May 04, 2012

I don't think this is the same company as eMTS.  EMTS Trans is based out of Miami, Florida and they are looking for someone to type rehab reports from written notes.  Has anyone had any experience with them or know anything about them?  I can't seem to find a website on them.  ...

Nuance Met Trans
Nov 19, 2012

QA/QC at Nuance is a joke.  A comma not inserted-points-, a dumb word that even a doctor could care less about-points-, really?  What happened to caring about the quality of the medical field terminology and so on.  I am the MT and I am the proffesional person that is qualified to make the physician sound better than he speaks.  I do NOT need a QA or QT telilng me how to do my job.  And as far as Fiesa goes?  I am not checking it again either.  I have spent all ...

Med Trans Inc Any Info?
Sep 04, 2013

Looking for any info on Med Trans Inc ...

Med Trans Inc. - Another Hoax
Feb 08, 2014

There is a new ad today for "transcribers" on indeed.com they say pays $13-15. per hour, but I think they are just an MT school (scam).  This is from their FAQs:Q. Is the demand for transcriptionists good? A. Demand for this profession far exceeds the supply of quality trained US transcriptionists nationwide! The US Department of Labor has listed this profession as one that is needed and pays ...

Breitner Trans
Apr 21, 2015

Anybody work for Breitner?  What's the real scoop, and cpl, etc. ...

Does Anyone Have Info On Or Experience With Med Trans Inc?
Oct 14, 2009

Here is the link: http://www.medtransinc.com/employment.asp ...

ANP Trans. There Was A Recent Post About This Co
Oct 23, 2009

I may be blind here and not seeing it, but I am unable to find this post.  Could someone refresh my memory or let me know opinions about this company.  thanks in advance. ...

Anyone Go From MDI-MD To Trans Tech (Houston)?
May 21, 2010

Would like to hear your experiences.  Would you say Trans Tech is similar to the late MDI-MD (when it was MDI-MD) as far as being responsive to its employees, being left alone to do your job, pleasant QA people, good communication? ...

Does QMT (Quality Med Trans) Pay For Spaces
Apr 22, 2011

dd ...

Any Info On Trans Med In Denver?
Apr 12, 2012

Thanks for any info.  They say I can make $40,000 a year...... ...

TRAINER FOR MEDICAL TRANS CO
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone out there currently work as a trainer for any of the medical transcription companies out there?  ...

Trans Tech Solutions
Dec 13, 2013

Can someone tell me what the daily line count is for Trans Tech.  What speech recognition platform do they use? Are they flexible with shifts? ...

Offshore Trans - Nuance?
May 20, 2014

Is it true that Nuance sends their work offshore?  If so, that tidbit of information may save our jobs.      ...

Need Name Of Reliable Gen. Trans Co. For Extra $$.
Jun 15, 2014

thanks in advance!! ...

Trans Tech Radiology?
Jul 07, 2014

Will someone please share what software is used and what the line rate is for radiology? thank you. ...

Anyone Familiar With MD-IT?
Feb 18, 2010

I was thinking of applying and would like to know if anybody has any experience with them; plenty of work or not, schedule, do they offshore, etc. ...

Anyone Familiar With...
Apr 13, 2010

MD-IT? ...

Are You Familiar With
Dec 15, 2011

a company by the name of dtsok (Digital Transcription in Oklahoma).  If so, what do you think of the platform they use?  It is called SpeechMotion (supposed to be similar to Chartnet).  I just started working there and now I wonder how an MT can produce enough lines to make it worth her while.  It seems rather involved and lots of steps to go through to complete a report.  Am I wrong?  Should I stick with it before I am really familiar with this platform or should I ...

If You Are Hired By MQ Do You Have To Do Both Straight Trans, Speech Rec, And Whatever MME Is?
Oct 18, 2009

And what exactly IS MME?  How does it differ from the other two forms of transcription?  Is the pay lower?  ...

Confirmation Of Flow-Trans, Flotrans, ??
Feb 15, 2010

Cannot find confirmation for spelling of FloTrans, Flow-Trans, or Flowtrans, anybody know? ...

LOL. Doubt Anyone Will Be Signing Up With Trans. Doctors
Mar 15, 2010

now that we all know they don't pay until they get paid.  Someone there must not have read the company board before they made their job posting for today. I might need a job, but I don't work for free for anyone.  Desperate times?  You bet.  Even worse is to be so desperate as to work for a company that has not paid even after 6 weeks have gone by with no guarantees that you will be paid in another 6 weeks. ******* DISCLAIMER ***************** Postings of thi ...

Trans Tech Medical Solutions
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about or work for Trans Tech Medical Solutions?  Do they have plenty or work, pay on time, etc. ...