A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Any info on Alacri-Tech? - weary

Posted: Apr 08, 2010

Does anyone have any info, good or bad, on this company?

Good to work for - work is first come first serve though - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Do they have a website? nm - sosmt

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Alacri-Tech, Pay? Does It Ever Happen?
Apr 13, 2012

Laboratory Tech Vs Coder/biller Health Info
Dec 31, 2009

I feel MT is dying a slow death.  I want to be prepared.  Lab technicians work in an independent setting and get to analyze, dissect, research (love it!) and there are many employment opportunities, but the math scares me.  Medical billing/coding and health information data entry would be logical after MT'ing for 15 years, but i'm worried about the outsourcing and the prospect doesn't excite me as much as the lab tech.  I'm afraid i'd be stuck in ...

Advice Please - EKG Tech/EMR Tech
Jan 13, 2015

For anyone out there working in these fields, I would love a little advice, please.  I am able to take a program in either EKG tech or EMR tech.  I just do not know which to choose!  The programs are through a local college and both prepar for certification exams.  I am interested in both, however, it is a matter of which has the better opportunity to obtain a job.  Thank you. :) ...

Need Tech Help Please
Jan 31, 2013

I signed up for a free college course on Coursera and it says I cannot view the assignment becuase I have Internet explorer 9. It says I need to use Google Chrome or Firefox or Safari. Will this change everything on my computer? I dont like "change" and I am freaked out about putting something on my computer and then not being able to find what I need or whatever. If I put one of these on my computer, can I remove it? Will it change everything drastically? Is there a way around it? I am s ...

Tech Help With Escription
Jan 06, 2010

What are your computer specs? DH brought up a good question tonight. I have recently moved from my old faithful with 80 MB hard drive with 512 memory to 380 GB hard drive with 3 MB memory. i have had nothing but problems with Escription and not making my lines. I can't just use the shortcut keys and I can't use my expander. DH stated maybe I don't have what I need in the computer to make things work correctly (this coming from someone who never touched one in his life!).&nbs ...

Tech Probs
Jan 21, 2010

Anyone having problems in DQscribe?  I get a box that gives me a countdown til reboot time.  Just wonderin.  ...

Tech Support And The MT
May 12, 2010

Ok I have a question for any of you who have been in the field for a while or even new to the field like myself. I have just finished training recently and I have been searching for a job and I was offered a contract postion at a decent little company(*Name withheld) which I am in the process of considering, however I am hearing that this company is thinking of not offering full time tech support and expecting me to install and configure my own software and if I have a problem with my install th ...

Trans Tech Pay
Aug 23, 2010

Does anyone know about what Trans Tech pays per line for second shift very experienced acute care employees?  Really need to know.  Thanks ...

Tech Board Help Please
Jan 31, 2012

Could you some help with Inqscribe problem.  TIA ...

DocShuttle Tech Help
Sep 10, 2012

Hi, I keep getting error message #11004 on DocShuttle Transcriptionist. It was working this morning and now I cannot connect to server. I tried resetting the program and my computer with no help. I'm stupmed. I couldn't find anything on their website and am waiting on tech support to contact me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :) ...

Radiology Tech Job?
Dec 05, 2012

Does anybody know what is involved in becoming a radiology tech? You know, doing mammos, CTs, etc.  I know one needs schooling, but is there a lot of math, geometry, spatial stuff, and things like that?  I am NOT good in those things, so I don't want to invest any time or  money trying to do something that I know I'm not good at. Thanks, just checking into other careers besides this!   ...

Pharmacy Tech?
Jan 17, 2013

Need a job that does not require longterm training/education commitment as I am approaching age 60. I'm finished with MT, after 30+ yrs. Anyone have experience with pharm tech? Thanks, ladies. ...

Tech Support
Jun 27, 2013

Had the occasion to call tech support this a.m.  I found them to be quite helpful and extremely fast in solving my problem.  Great experience.  I was impressed with their manners and speed. ...

Tech People
Oct 11, 2014

Honestly, why is it that tech wants to make an MTs' life miserable. Just got a new thing to fill out and I cannot open it. I have never used Excel if that is what it is. My computer has no program for me to open it. At any rate, I wonder why these people have to make things so hard. This new computer, a Windows 7 (which I had to have to do my work) is so complicated now. You don't get these other programs like you did on the other computers. You have to buy Word, Excel ...

FutureNet Tech
Dec 16, 2014

I was hired by FNT a couple of months ago and have found their editing platform less than ideal as it relates to production.  It's awkward and cumberson, allowing neither keyboard or mouse proficiency; it's a bad combination of both. I'm wondering if anyone out there has worked at FutureNet and found the secret to making money with their no-name platform that's Word based but does not allow auto-correct and has reassigned Word keyboard commands for their own use. Also, ...

If We Have Tech Problems With The Snowflakes, Is There Any Way To
Dec 22, 2009

nm ...

Pharmacy Tech Training?
Mar 02, 2010

Has anyone taken an online course to be a pharmacy tech?  If so, which online courses are accredited?  Can you use the Pell Grant with online courses?  Thanks in advance ...

Medical Billing Or Rad Tech
Mar 26, 2010

im 48 and need to get out of MT altogether, i cant afford to make it in this economy.  Im going to be moving in with a friend for a while to rebuild and want to take some classes. I do not have a degree of any kind.  What do you think would be the fastest route to at least make above 40 grand a year?  The medical coding or the a rad tech of some sort?  Even thought about occupational therapy but that program may take more than 2 years.  I need something within about 18 ...

SOAP And Care Tech
May 09, 2010

Forewarning and forearming on these two companies.  SOAP subcontracts  to Care Tech  -- HEAVY, heavy ESLs and I have 30+ years experience  -- I got hired three weeks ago, started last week and the transcription manager of Care Tech, was "on and off" with school, days off so on and so forth.  Thursday, I got the first NASTY virus of my "computer days"  -- Ezula  - it embeds on a toolbar  -- I think coupon stuff.  Anyway, I tried to "clock in"  -- ...

Anyone Go From MDI-MD To Trans Tech (Houston)?
May 21, 2010

Would like to hear your experiences.  Would you say Trans Tech is similar to the late MDI-MD (when it was MDI-MD) as far as being responsive to its employees, being left alone to do your job, pleasant QA people, good communication? ...

Echo Tech Credentials
Jun 14, 2010

gives the name of the echocardiogram tech and then s/l BSRCS or possibly VSRCS Sounds like it would be his credentials. ...

Just Talked With Tech Support
Jul 14, 2010

Thank goodness for this site, MTStars, to have any real-time communication. ...

Katonia Tech Solutions
Jul 22, 2010

anybody heard of Katonia Tech Solutions? I requested info on them to be an IC, and the said they would pay 3 cpl.  I have not yet graduated from my MT course... does that sound too low of pay for someone new.. and not even out of school yet? ...

Medical Records Tech Job
Aug 01, 2010

A local hospital is hiring a medical records tech. For experience, all they ask is basic computer experience, knowledge of medical terminology, and a h.s. diploma.  Hmmmmm...I've had the terminology certificate for a year, plus a completion certificate for MT and several specialty certs, and I passed the RMT exam. Think I ought to take a shot at this even though I have no prior experience with filing, records, etc.? ...

Need Tech Goddess' Or God's Help--Loooong Msg.
Sep 13, 2010

I’m not particularly good/knowledgeable about my ‘puter’s innards’, I’ve questions about my hard drive that I’d like some help, tutoring, and guidance with.  Stats:  HP Pavilion desktop (almost 5 yo), with XP, AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3500+, 2.20 GHz, 960 MB of RAM.  Using IE8.  Problems:  Right out of the box, literally from the moment of unpacking, this hunk of junk has never worked right.  I’ve battled HP without success ...

Vent At The Tech People!
Nov 01, 2010

Seriously?!!?  Mandatory update before I can log in.  So thanks for making me late for work because I had to upload the stupid thing twice plus restart my computer.   No notice, nothing.  Why in the world must the tech people make my job twice as hard as it should be!?  And MQ wonders why they have unhappy employees.  Is it so hard to A) get the stupid program First Time Right and B) have some sort of communication with the employees? ...

FUTURENET TECH NOT PAYING
Jan 28, 2011

Did anyone else get the run around from the accounting department at FutureNet Tech today?   They normally pay every other Friday but when no deposit showed up and I inquired, the accounting department first said it would be a little later that normal then when pressed further for exactly when should I expect the pay I have been promised (promised to be paid today!) I was told it would be available tomorrow.   This is not a good sign and while I would rather like to believe t ...

Got To Love The MQ Tech People
Mar 14, 2011

Apparently the MQ mail was down most of the weekend, thus preventing the RTLs from sending their messages of high backlogs or late reports (while I don't consider 30 reports a high backlog that is a vent for another email).  Tech knew the email was down and even posted a message on MQ Central, but apparently didn't let the RTLS or the CCMs know the MQ mail was down.  When the emails started coming through finally this morning message after message from the RTLs and the CCM, e ...

Tech Support Email
Oct 31, 2011

anyone know the email address for MQ tech support?  I need a new foot pedal.  thanks. ...

Accentia Tech- QUESTIONS HELP!
Dec 04, 2011

????? Has anyone ever signed a contract for them and not heard from them after that?  Does anyone work for them?  What little I could find on the Board sounds dreadful and I am wondering if I have stepped in it big time!  Is it true that they do QC for Medquist (left there years ago)?  I really need extra money but I am beginning to wonder.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!   I know they are out of India.  Desperate times mean desperate measures... ...