Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: It's merely used as a tool to cut pay.. (Views: 70)

Very good idea, and I dont mean that to be rude. - SM

Posted: May 16th, 2017 - 8:36 am In Reply to: How informed do you think the OMs are? - gag order

No, you will never know what's going on behind the scenes because the managers are indeed under confidentiality agreements and this was done even many, many years ago.

A manager I worked with that many years ago told me a few small things and that included yes they do have to keep everything confidential and that is in effect even after they leave the job.

Please do focus your efforts on job searching and even getting out of MT altogether if possible. It wont get any better, it will only get worse, and none of the managers are going to leak anything at all unless they are willing to risk being sued or if they are completely 100% sure of their leak not being traced back to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)