Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 62)

Wow! Some of you really have a comprehension problem!! - FlowerPower

Posted: Feb 12th, 2017 - 8:54 am In Reply to: Been in the MT field a long, long time - FlowerPower

Some of you obviously missed the entire point of the post!! My post is 100% true. While I know some of you thoroughly enjoy twisting any post that is made so you feel justified in attacking someone personally, please try and look at the big picture. This post isn't about me.

While I used myself as an example, it fits the majority of MTs in this field.

I have definitely made plenty of money in my years in the MT field, but only because I have worked other jobs most of the time and kept my foot in the door.

Please re-read my post and key in on the word AVERAGE. Then, please ask yourself how much the AVERAGE, even STARTING wage has gone up in the last couple of decades in the MT field? Get what I'm saying now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)