Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am obviously missing something - Not true for me

Posted: Feb 11th, 2017 - 12:23 pm In Reply to: If your MT job is "gone," you lost 100% of that income. sm" - MT for life

When I had jobs that didn't pay enough (I had them) or I was unhappy, I left and went somewhere else. I've never been in a job where I didn't get raises and know I am fortunate. I'm maxed out now but they still give us a small annual raise. Please don't be offended, but when you didn't get a raise for years and saw your income go down, why didn't you look into doing something else? That is the part I don't understand. I loved MT as much or more than anyone, but when we got outsourced, no one went to work for the MTSO that took our account because we all knew despite the promises they made, what was going to happen, several people never worked at home and didn't want to. No one forces us to do anything we don't want to do so unless there's a physical disability or health reason that keeps you home or tied to the same employer who doesn't pay you well for sentimental reasons, then why? Please don't be offended but I don't get it. I think it's pretty obvious that things are not going to get any better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)