Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 48)

Take note, the "errors" are merely to dock - your pay and hit your confidence

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2015 - 7:14 pm In Reply to: Nuance - anon

So you keep jumping through the stupid FIESA hoops.

In the grand scheme of things, FIESA's only reason for existence is so they can dock our pay (or rather, disallow "bonuses" that make the difference between decent pay and near minimum wage) without having to do anything an employer would normally have to do in any other job if they wanted to dock someone's pay.

Can you imagine any other job where you make little errors and it affects your salary? It's a nasty little trick they have pulled with the help of the evil FIESA.

Completely disregard the level of error, "critical" or "major" or "apocalypse" whatever, it's all the same.

You see, if all these superlative errors were truly as shameful as they would have you believe, why not give you a warning, why not fire you? That's what would happen in any other job if you made such apparently terrible errors.

But no, the only reason FIESA exists is to make it easy for them to dock our pay. Sometimes I'm lucky, sometimes I'm not. I know I ALWAYS make mistakes, as hard as I try, because I am not a machine. I never EVER realize I'm making an error when I'm making - duh! What the heck do they think, that we WANT to get our pay docked? Sometimes they catch you, sometimes they don't.

Even within Nuance, however, us MTs I think are the only ones getting our pay docked for mistakes, just thanks to FIESA, just because they can.

Recently, I have had no errors for weeks, but I never expect more than 8/4 cpl because I know that's what I end up with when they get me. This past week I have gotten 2 big ones, so back to crap pay again, but I know it's out of my hands and I just make sure I do the max hours and get as high line count as I can (not high, with all the many accounts they have added, but whatever it takes to deal).

Never EVER get down about the errors. I have had my percentage WAY down because it seems with the errors when it rains it pours and then apparently I have gone from 100% for like 5 weeks to even under 90% once or twice (those little ones they LOVE to get you on, somehow they count for way more than long ones because FIESA is stupid stupid stupid).

Don't ever sweat it. Nothing happens, they just get to pad their pockets at your expense until next time, if you are lucky next time and they don't pick on you again.

Whatever you do don't feel bad, it's not on you, it's only because they want to dock our pay. They shouldn't be able to do it, it's the worst thing about Nuance. But do NOT take it to heart, whatever you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)