Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

random post-audit - all smiles

Posted: Oct 5th, 2015 - 1:08 am In Reply to: Postaudit Scores - luckyacew1

If post-audit were random, then I would have reports on occasion that were greater than my 1%. I do not. My audits always equal my 1% of lines.

So I suspect once I've met my 1% of lines, I have no more audits for the week.

If my audits were 'random' then they would not be just from the first of my shift or the last of my shift. All my audits are from the first few reports or the last few reports of my shift.

If my reports were random, I would have reports from every account I am on at least over an 8-week period. Some accounts I never get an audit, others I get several per quarter.

Audits are not random. Certainly, there must be some algorithm that would choose the reports most likely to contain errors. In my case, I guess they decided reports with errors would be from the first few of my shift or the last few of my shift.

I also noticed that if I get a new account, I will have many audits from that account for a week or two.

Not sure how any of this is random.

What is more irksome is that when the auditor makes an error, even though I no points were deducted, they do not listen to the fact that the auditor made an error. There was no error made by the MLS or the dictator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)