A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sl/canada - MFH-7

Posted: Oct 15, 2009

Patient also had presence pseudomonas as well as sl/canada growing from left plural fluid after replacement of a chest tube.

It really sounds like our northern neighbors but I know it just can not be right. It does not look right anyway.Undecided

Candida? - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thank you - 7448w7

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so very much. This was it. Even looked it up in the dictionary and it talked about the yeast. You are wonderful. Thank you.

Candida or candidiasis - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you - MFH-7

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so very much. I can not believe how very helpful everyone has been. I have just begun posting on MT Stars and so far as been well worth it. You guys are so great. Candida was the word. Thank you

Similar Messages:

Anyone Here Work For MedQuist Canada? Nm
Jul 25, 2011

nm ...

Terra Nova Transcription Of Canada
Aug 17, 2012

Has anyone worked for, or heard of, Terra Nova Transcription in Canada and if so, can you tell me something about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Employed By Terra Nova Transcription Out Of Canada?
Mar 07, 2013

Is anybody else on MT Stars employed by Terra Nova transcription out of Canada?  I have worked for  them for a little over a year and am wondering what others are thinking about the drastic changes taking place.  Maybe it is just my account, I don;t know, but am interested in what others may be seeing and thinking.  It just comes out of the blue with no discussion or information at all. ...

I Got Moved To Fluency Canada And Can't Figure Out How To Cap After Period
May 21, 2013

Can anyone tell me? There fluency help doesn't work.  Ugh.  ...

Current Information On Terra Nova Out Of Canada
Jun 26, 2015

Wondering if anyone has more current information on Terra Nova out of Canada. I have been approached and asked to test. Looking to make a new but trying to be careful not to jump from the frying pan into the fire.  Details are appreciated. TIA!! ...

What BPMH Standards For Under Medication Section On LHSC In Canada?
Jan 13, 2014

Anyone know what BPMH standards for under medication section on LHSC in Canada? S/L  "Please see the BPMH" under the medication section. ...

Changing To Canada Hospital From US Hospital Transcription
Jul 20, 2012

I have taken a new job to transcribe for a hospital in Canada.  What are the differences?  Can you post (or email me) links for websites that you use for references - looking up doctors, meds, etc.  Is the spelling different? ...