A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l cross your heart pressure dressing - Betty

Posted: May 04, 2011

This same ENT doctor says this type of a dressing over and over, and I have yet to find it.  Any help would be appreciated!

im thinkin - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
compression dressing... and he is just enunciating it too much?

No, I am sure it is not compression dressing. - Betty

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

ClearSite maybe? nm - docsandy

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be ClearSite dressing?

Similar Messages:

Ever Heard Of "cherry" Dressing, Surgery Report, Not Pressure Dressing, TIA Nm
Dec 23, 2010

x ...

S/l Mild Pressure Dressing--optho Op Note Nm
Oct 16, 2012

nm ...

Dictated, "heart Rate To Blood Pressure Product Is 29, 920." I'm Not Sure
Jul 25, 2014

29/920 or 29:920???   Just not familiar with this.  Thanks! ...

? Peri-dressing Or Perry Dressing ?
Oct 12, 2011

Patient has had panniculectomy in the past and has a well-healed scar except for some shininess to it and a tendency for one small area to have superficial dehiscence with bleeding if pressure placed. The doc clearly says, "...recommended having the patient put s/l *peri-dressing* over his..." and later "...have obtained several of these dressings for the patient." Can't find anything. Thanks in advance.  :-) ...

Normopressure, Normo-pressure Or Normal Pressure
Jan 29, 2010

hydrocephalus?  ...

S/l Cross Bride
Feb 18, 2010

This is an ENT report. The patient came in with headaches. This is in the objectiving findings section.  The doctor says "The patient does have a little bit of a s/l cross bride today." ...

This Is The Bridge I Cross
Apr 12, 2013

I could go into a lot of woes about MT work.  We all know how the industry is going.  I am in my 50s, and frankly I am just biding/doing my time.  My back is bad, my legs won't hold up for standing or walking too long, this computer has all but done my eyesight in.   ;) That being said, I do have to give the positives.  I made very good money for nearly 14 years.  I cand dress up or down,  work in my night gown, undies or whatever I deem appropr ...

Would You Hyphenate Cross Country
Jul 18, 2011

The patient is from X and travelled cross country on a tricycle motorbike.  May be a stupid question, but forgive me, it is Monday!!!  Thanks! ...

Cross Clamped With S/l BV Jake?
Nov 21, 2011

I am typing an ophthalmic surgery report and am currently stumped on the name of an instrument.  As follows... "There was not a lot of preaponeurotic fat, but what was there was dissected gently off the surface of the levator, cross-clamped with a s/l BV Jake, and then excised using Westcott scissors." Would appreciate any help!  Can't find it with Google.      ...

My Turn In The Cross-hairs
Apr 08, 2013

I have suddenly been getting audited at least 3 times a week. Lots of little "and" versus "the" type errors. Plus, now I'm so nervous I've started making stupid mistakes. I figure I'll be one of the next group to go. I've been doing this since 1978 and I don't know anything else. I just feel stupid. And hopeless. ...

Crossclamp Or Cross Clamp
Aug 08, 2013

"removed the crossclamp" or removed the cross clamp"?  ...

Cross-scripting On This Web Site - Sm
Oct 11, 2013

Does anybody know what that is and how not to get it? ...

Topafoam Dressing?
Dec 16, 2009

The abdomen was dressed with "Topafoam" and an abdominal binder.  this patient just had liposuction of fat from her abdomen for repair of defects in her breast reconstruction s/p mastectomy......  ever heard of topofoam???? ...

S/l An Offusive Dressing
May 13, 2010

s/l An offusive dressing is present over her former tracheostomy site. ...

Telfa Dressing
Jun 17, 2010

Since telfa is not a brand name but a material it should not be spelled with a capital T, however, per my spellchecker and even in some documents on the web it is spelled with a capital T. I'm confused... ...

S/l Pyrine Dressing?
Jul 30, 2010

s/l pyrine dressing ?  for a pyogenic granuloma ...

S/l Permacore Dressing
Sep 08, 2011

This is a stereotactic cranial biopsy.  ...

Gauze/dressing
May 10, 2012

Hearing dressing  with tweener(?) gauze Found the answer. Thanks all. ...

"4 X 4 And A Leave In Dressing
May 19, 2010

Doing a wound care report.  The doctor is very clearing saying "4 x 4 and a leave in dressing".   Is "leave in" a type of dressing?  TIAAA♥ ...

Peri Pant Dressing?
Oct 07, 2010

used regarding a fecal impaction op report on a young child.  Thanks. ...

Type Of Foam Dressing?
Oct 16, 2010

dictator is talking about treating a wound with a foam dressing and says "knee salt" foam dressing. I cant find any type of dressing that even sounds like that, and it might be two seperate things, like "knee salt and foam dressing" but she didn't say and. Anyone know what the "knee salt" could be? ...

S/l Aquinas Or Equinas Dressing
Mar 24, 2011

A standard well-padded s/l aquinas/equinus dressing was applied in the operating room. ...

Biodisk Dressing? Have You Heard Of It? Help! TIA
Dec 02, 2011

nm ...

Question On Surgical Dressing
Jun 04, 2013

10-10 Ioban dressing? ...

Breast Aug Dressing Verification
Dec 10, 2013

The patient is wrapped with bulky gauze dressing and *6 inch J straps* or *six and J straps*?  The first one makes more sense to me, but I am unable to verify it.  Thanks! ...

S/l Dressing With Colband Or Coke Band
Oct 16, 2009

Appropriate dressing with cokeband is applied ...

Dry And Roll Gauze. Wound Dressing...sm
May 06, 2013

This is for a wound care note.  Doctor says what sounds like dry and roll gauze, and I'm wondering if this is supposed to be a brand name.  Thanks! ...

Pressure
Jul 31, 2013

You know this is some food for thought.  You know if there are any mistakes on any of these medical records being VR edited or transcribed and it went to court and you know how they say the transcriber/editor would be liable too, well think about this -- the tremendous amount of pressure that these companies put us under including the severe lack of pay, putting us on an almost impossible production scale among pressures from QA and so forth, a transcriber's defense is so easy and is a ...

Eyeball Pressure
Jan 26, 2011

This is the sentence  ~~  s/l "Trigonese" pressure appears elevated at least greater than 15. Any idea WHAT he is saying?? ...

Mean Wedge Pressure Of 70?
Jul 29, 2011

Mean wedge pressure of 70?  Doc has southern accent and I'm not finding a lot on echocardiogram mean wedge pressure of 7 or 70?  Possible 70? Thanks ...