A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

presentation - Michelle

Posted: Nov 18, 2014

is it 36 hours or thirty-six hours

DEPENDS - ANON

[ In Reply To ..]
It depends on your account specs. What do they want? Most accounts I've done want 36 unless it starts a sentence. No numbers starting a sentence.

presentation - Michelle

[ In Reply To ..]
sentence reads Over the ensuing 36 hours, she developed a septic appearing picture requiring pressor support and intubation.

As the above poster said... - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
we have generally been using numerals for at least the past 10 years or so. If you have an account that requires the numbers written out, then do that. Otherwise, numbers is the way to go.

Similar Messages:

Global Edemanus Presentation?
Nov 08, 2009

there is a global edemanus presentation of the left upper extremity consistent with chronic lymph edema       ...

Web Presentation Vs Conference Call
Apr 17, 2013

I see why they do their presentation this way as opposed to a live conference call where people could chime in and demand to know what in the hell is going on. While listening, I kept thinking I was watching an SNL skit, it was so dry, controlled and phony. Nothing was accomplished. I actually thought- hoped - we'd get encouraging words of a steady work flow and better pay. We could use Michael Moore on our side. ...

Myasthenia Gravis, Presentation With Left Sided "clotissus" ??
Sep 08, 2010

x ...

All I Got Out Of That "presentation"
Dec 03, 2014

...was a headache.   What a deviously convoluted way to just tell us that they are cutting line rates to 3.5/7. And what's with the MLS weekly "examples"? As if any MT straight types that many lines anymore. Good luck being able to figure out what your paycheck will be for now on. And how about the audio on that video, huh? Shows how much Nuance cares about quality... pffffffft ...

Infant In Transverse "lie", "but" Or Butt" Down Presentation.
Jun 20, 2010

if it was buttck down, would he not say that? And is lie correct? ...