A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

metastatic disease versus "__ and fondrate" processes. sm - Balding cuz of this doc

Posted: Dec 08, 2010

Chest x-ray demonstrated multiple bilateral pulmonary opacities consistent with metastatic disease versus " __ and fondrate" processes.  

does it sound like... - Raine59

[ In Reply To ..]
infiltrative?

QA got it. She's quite talented :) - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

what did it turn out to be? - tell us : )

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Metastatic Disease In Level "5A Or VA" Lymph Nodes.
Aug 22, 2011

:) ...

Renal Disease, Possibly Dehydration Versus ...sm
Apr 16, 2011

S/L "mid effect" versus HIV nephropathy. Cannot find anything that sounds like "mid effect". Anyone? Thanks in advance if you know this one! ...

Bogus QA Processes
Feb 26, 2010

A little lesson here in statistics, probability and sampling that might surprise you, so stick with me like a mustard plaster. First, a couple of definitions: "Population" = all the things you want to measure, but can't measure directly, usually for practical reasons. The "population" of an MT's work in a month would consist of ALL the reports she transcribed. "Sample" = some subset of the population that you CAN measure in order to make a statistical inference about the popul ...

S/l Kifus Of Spinous Processes ?
Jan 07, 2011

local anesthesia was infused "over the kiphus of the L2 spinous process" and later "distraction straightened the kiphus somewhat from L1 through L3" Surgery is ORIF for a burst fracture of L2 with pedicle screw/rod fixation. kyphus?  TTA! ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

Single Metastatic Blank
Feb 11, 2014

I'm transcribing for a patient who previously had rectal cancer and has recently had a routine followup PET scan.  I'm new to cancer patients, so I'm still learning the terminology.  Physician has a lot of background noise and is difficult to understand.  I have a blank in the following sentence.  I would appreciate any feedback you could provide.  Thanks so much! "There was a single paraesophageal lymph node in the middle mediastinum on the left side t ...

She Was First Discovered To Have Cancer Metastatic From Her Breast In 2006
Jan 20, 2010

I will type exactly as said. I am unsure how to type.   She states she was first discovered to have cancer metastatic from her breast in 2006, and it has really metastasized quite extensively to her pelvis to the lumbar vertebrae L1 2   2 to 3 and L4 5 and also her right proximal femur and femoral neck. TIA. ...

Disk Versus Disc - Degenerative Disk/disc Disease?
Sep 26, 2014

I work with an MT who insists that it is degenerative disk disease, but we have an ortho doctor who insists it is degenerative disc disease.  He is so annoyed that in his latest dictation he says "humor me and just spell it d-i-s-c" and then proceeds to spell the word every single time he says it throughout the report. Now, I will say that I always typed it "degenerative disc disease" because I worked for an ortho office and was told that was the preferred spelling.  When I start ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

End Point Versus Endpoint And Hand Grip Versus Handgrip
Mar 13, 2012

Two words that come up often for questioning.  These are strictly used in an orthopedic setting.  Stedman's and Dorland's list end point and hand grip HOWEVER the office transcription manager,  girl is asking for me to correct this to endpoint and handgrip. She is only basing this on what an old medical transcription company she used to work for had her typing. I would rather base it on the  medical reference. The doctors are not even aware this has come up. She is ...

Pt With Metastatic Cancer Seen For Prophylactic "eye Men"
Jan 03, 2012

:) ...

How To Transcribe "query Metastatic, Query Primary"
Oct 26, 2010

PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS Carcinoma of the liver, query metastatic, query primary.   Is this how you transcribe this or does it mean something else? Thanks! ...

A Disease
Dec 13, 2010

The patient has a normal uterus.  Normal appearing ovaries.  She has S/L  "a grey tube place adentia" Anyone?   Thank you in advance ...

Name Of Disease
Nov 08, 2011

Sounds like "birdno point majer" disease consistent with chronic ischemia.  Help! ...

S/l Output Disease
Jul 03, 2010

In PMH - s/l output disease.  Other history includes hypertension, diabetes, CKD with two renal transplants, CHF, and afib. ...

Important/New Disease
Jul 02, 2010

Cancer of the breath.  Documented Source of Information:  ASR. (P.S.  Catch her...)   ...

Please Help. Alzheimer's Disease Or Alzheimer Disease
Mar 21, 2010

Could someone please help me? According to the AAMT Book of Style, Is it correct to add a plural on the names of diseases or syndromes, like Alzheimer's disease, Crohn's disease, Baker's cyst, or should it simply be written as Alzheimer disease, etc. Thanks so much if someone can help me out. ...

Disease Term
Jul 21, 2010

past medical history is significant for depression, anxiety, hyperlipidemia, history of ovarian cyst, insomnia, s/l gualinbury ...

Paget's Disease Or Paget Disease
Sep 09, 2010

BOS preference, ? Paget's disease or Paget disease ...

Crohn Disease Or Crohn's Disease? NM
Oct 14, 2010

x ...

Gofkahesis Disease ?
Oct 19, 2010

This is an OB/GYN dictation, very thick accent, but that's what it sounds like.  Thanks! ...

S/l Hip Repulcer Disease
Feb 21, 2011

s/l hip replucer disease....  Could this be "hip replacement ulcer disease"? ...

S/l Color's Disease
Apr 17, 2011

It's in the PMH, I don't have any other info:( ...

Gaucher's Disease.
May 12, 2012

The patient has Gaucher's disease and doc is giving lab results for tests that sound like ACE, cheeto and trap. Not finding anything...Thank you for your help. ...

Lung Disease
May 19, 2012

This is an ESL and can't get what he is saying about this patient with COPD and emphysema. Sentence is: The disease has progressed and he now has baseline shortness of breath and easy s/l sub-tic-a-bility. Any ideas would help!   ...

Alzheimer Disease Or Alzheimer's Disease
Apr 14, 2014

which is correct: Alzheimer disease or Alzheimer's disease? Addison's disease or Addison disease. ...

Need Help With Infectious Disease Sounds Like
Oct 16, 2009

This is a 76 yo lady with unknown fungus infestation and lung nodules. This is what the doc says.  ...can be obtained, I could send tissue for s/l RADISOMAL sequencing for fungal organism, which would be a higher yield and give us a specific mold diagnosis. I am at a loss. TIA   ...

Vahn Wolgrens Disease?
Nov 11, 2009

The patient had a hysterctomy for bleedig associated with "Vahn Wolgrens" disease?  Any ideas?  ...