A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

frozen tonsil balls??? - CMT

Posted: Aug 31, 2013

The procedure is a tonsillectomy.

We also used frozen tonsil balls for anesthesia

frozen tonsil balls - possible answer - Ms67GTO

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it possibly be "frozen tissue blocks"?

Similar Messages:

VA MTs Have The Balls To Call
May 12, 2015

To call the DOL, that is.  Just to clarify from the thread below - the MTSOs are not going to share the details of their VA contracts with MTs, ever, so you will have to contact the DOL to find out.  If you are a current or recent past VA MT, not being paid as an employee with full benefits and a minimum hourly wage of at least $14/hour, I would strongly encourage you to make a quick phone call to the office of the DOL closest to where your MTSO is located.  Regardless of ...

DQS Frozen?
Oct 26, 2010

I am stuck waiting for next jobs to download.  Ho-Hum ...

S/l Tonsil Ball
Mar 23, 2010

Using this term during an umbilical hernia repair with mesh, states:  Dermabond was then applied. A ________was then fashioned into her umbilicus area. Sounds like tonsil ball. Thanks so much. ...

DQS Frozen - Cant Download Anything Nm
Oct 26, 2012

nm ...

Tonsil Exam
Feb 22, 2013

s/l There is only "above precosa."   ...

Chronic Tonsil Infection
Jul 10, 2012

She has (deforter) breathing and (epic) episodes per her mother. Help! ...

Infertility - Frozen Embryo Word
Jul 22, 2010

She has nine frozen embryos.  Six of them are s/l TOO-pee-ehns (tupians), and three of them are multicell... Thanks for any help. ...

S/l Tonsil "apilla"
Dec 12, 2010

I've heard this before, but I can't remember the exact word. It sounds like tonsil "apillla". A mass was found that extended from the tonsil "apilla" to the epiglottic region. Can anybody help me figure this out? Thanks in advance!!! ...

Anybody Else "frozen?"
Jan 21, 2015

Just uploaded job.  In the process of downloading another, froze up.  ARGH ...