A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/l "vitrogedous therapy from the derm people" sm - DLM

Posted: Dec 31, 2009

My doc is saying, "The difficulty is that he has had apparently "vitrogedous or bitrogedous" therapy from the dermatology people.  He is referring to the nose ala.  I think he is cutting something off the beginning, but not sure.  Any help is really appreciated.  Thanks so much!

derm therapy sm - Txczech

[ In Reply To ..]
There is Invitrogen collagen? Maybe injection of some sort? Just a WAG here.

Thanks for the replies on "vitrogenous" - DLM

[ In Reply To ..]
It could be Invitrogen collagen - he does have the tendency to "mispronounce" words. I am going to give him a "sticky" with a blank and ask if that is what he means. I do not think it is nitrogenous as that seems to be some sort of compound. Thanks for replying and your help! I am truly grateful!

liquid nitrogen therapy for skin lesions, etc. - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
http://archderm.highwire.org/cgi/content/summary/83/4/563

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1575542/
oh..I see - DLM
[ In Reply To ..]
That could be too, liquid nitrogen. I will add that to my "sticky note!" thanks soooo much!

nitrogenous - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Dr. Is Saying Pegus Arginase Therapy...cannot Find...could It Be Pegasys/arginase Therapy?? See Mor
Apr 01, 2010

History of hyperglycemia associated with steroid and pegus arginase therapy in the past. ...

HAART Therapy Vs ART Therapy
Sep 08, 2013

What is the difference?  ...

Derm Help TIA
Oct 01, 2010

Patient has extensive dermatitis due to s/l *curlies* disease. ...

Derm
Jul 18, 2013

sounds like the dictator is saying 'benny wens', and it is related to scalp cysts. Does anyone know what this should be? ...

Derm Word Help
Mar 18, 2010

s/l hidra hida suppurativa.   Thanks! ...

Derm Word - Please Help
Jul 21, 2010

S/L serkicktrous  TIA ...

Derm/rash
Aug 27, 2010

Is there any type of rash that s/l taledictations or maybe taledictatious?  "Taledications on the face, extremities, and neck.  Smooth, shiny-appearing skin on the face and hands." ...

Derm Question
Mar 08, 2011

Full body screening skin exam without other concerns at this time say for his fairly impressive background actinic damage and possible radiation exposure.  Follow up based on pathology, otherwise at least annually. does that sentence make sense ??? kind of stumped!  Questioning the "say" part of the sentence. ...

Derm Report
Dec 30, 2011

history of severe tholespepeglade or tholespetheglade with worsening of lesionstheglade OMG.. I cant figure what he is saying, please help me? Jenn ...

ENT/derm Op Note
Apr 10, 2013

Need help with ENT/Op note - last sentence is "A pressure dressing with the _____ was then placed over the right ear."  It sounds like pethabara or plethabara or bethabara.  HELP!!   ...

Topical Derm Trmt
May 06, 2011

S/L a-sen-ya ...

Had QA Correct Me On Speech Therapy To Speech Therapy
Jun 03, 2013

The phrase is She will be evaluated by PT, OT and speech therapy, corrected to She will be evaluated by PT, OT and Speech Therapy.  I thought it was only capitalized in when followed by a proper name like Montana Central Hospital Speech Therapy.    Thanks.  ...

People Skills For Work-at-home People
Nov 01, 2010

I have been at home working full time for about a year.  I have been an MT longer, but I always had kept a job outside of the home also because I like interaction with other.  I have found that I am starting to lose my people skills.  Do others have this same problem?  It is like I have forgotten how to really be able to hold a conversation with others.  This is something that really bothers me as I have always loved customer service and working with people and main ...

"C-LOCK" Therapy. Is This "coacogenic" Therapy? (SM)
Feb 04, 2013

This is on an ano-rectal cancer patient: He had "C-LOCK" therapy. Is this short for coacogenic? Thx. ...

Derm Q ... Sounds Like "ackercordon" Left Axilla??
Feb 12, 2010

x ...

Sounds Like "exeosis" ?? Derm Term.
Jan 14, 2010

nm ...

Derm Help ?? Pt Tried Using "Victuelle" ?? Vactualle??? For A Rash
Feb 26, 2011

x ...

How Are There People With No Work, And People On
Jul 17, 2013

We have helper pools for a reason!  Sounds like some TSMs need to get to work. ...

Therapy
Jul 11, 2013

MD states:  In physical therapy and s/l "kinetial" therapy.  I know kinetic therapy is a term, but kinetial? ...

Hypertension Duo Therapy?
Dec 29, 2009

It sounds like theyre saying "Hypertension, well controlled on duo therapy" Any ideas? Is that right? ...

Radiation Therapy
May 24, 2010

Dictator talking about s/l cinegray in reference to radiation therapy!  Help please and thanks! ...

Gope Therapy?
Aug 09, 2010

This patient has rheumatoid arthritis and the doctor dictates the following: "(s/l Gope) therapy - no efficacy.  (s/l Flusilamine) - great response - on for 18 years." I'd appreciate any ideas on where to look or what the words may be...I couldn't find anything online. ...

Immodulary Therapy?
Oct 20, 2010

"Psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis – diagnosed in 2008, but never started on any s/l immodulary therapy." That's all for that sentence and that particular diagnosis is never brought up again in this dictation. ...

Physical Therapy
Oct 23, 2010

Typing phy. therapy and s/l aura suppression or orris impression? ...

Cold Therapy Pad
Sep 10, 2012

As the dressing was placed on, her DG Arthur cold therapy pad was wrapped into the dressing.   I've been trying to confirm DG Arthur cold therapy pad, but I can't find it.  Has anyone heard of something similar to this?   Thanks! ...

Need Wome Quick Therapy
Oct 20, 2009

Anybody know of a way to adjust how far the foot pedal backs up?  Yesterday, out of the blue, every time I took my foot off the pedal and restarted it, it backed up almost a whole line.  It's making me crazy, especially in ASR.  Grrrr. ...

This Is From Speech Therapy Consult
Oct 27, 2009

she is very easy to understand and likes using lots of "hard" words.  She keeps repeating this type of sentence - He showed difficulty when given a simple two-sentence scenario and asked questions s/l "per ren".  He appeared to have difficulties understanding simple, "who questions," s/l "per ren".    any help always much appreciated!  ...

Physical Therapy S/l Pullashucks
Oct 29, 2009

s/l pullashuks...thanks ...

Radiation Therapy Terminology? Sm
Dec 15, 2009

Anyone know of a good site(s) to get in-depth radiation therapy terminology?  I have about 50 jobs in queue and have never typed it!  Thought I'd ask here if anyone has a site they like while I continue to look for one.  Thanks a million for any help!  ...

Hormone Replacement Therapy
Jan 08, 2010

I cannot quite get the name of this combination.  It sounds like estradial Megoxy? progesterone estese ? Can someone help?  ...