A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Prescribed "Lidol" patches for the hip - any guesss?? - jen

Posted: Dec 02, 2014

nm

"Lidol" - kcmt

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.drugs.com/otc/lidopatch-pain-relief.html

lidoderm patch - x

[ In Reply To ..]
Dictator is using a shortened version of "lidoderm patches" and saying "lido patches."

Similar Messages:

Pedi Note ~ Pirate's Patches?
Jan 28, 2010

Doing the physical exam portion of a SOAP note: "...has a sore throat in the morning and she has increased pirate's patches and a little bit of postnasal drip."  I've never heard this before? Anyone?  ...

PCP Prescribed S/l Vaulta And She Is Not Having Hot Flashes At This Time.
Aug 15, 2010

tia ...

Prescribed S/l Celendec(?) And Flexeril For Muscle Pain
Aug 18, 2010

I'm stumped on the name of this drug -- have looked it up in Google with every spelling I can think of with no luck. The patient was prescribed s/l Celendec and Flexeril for muscle pain. Thanks!!! Lauren ...

Pain Patch: S/l "birthday" Patches?
Aug 11, 2011

I'm sure this one is super easy, but I just can't get "birthday" out of my head, and nothing else is coming to mind.  Patient has localized back pain and the doc is suggesting "topical pain patches, such as <birthday> patches"...  I feel just stupidly stumped on this one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

Child With Difficulty Sleeping Prescribed "boca" Medications At Night
Aug 13, 2010

. ...

Is "amphetamine" Really A Medication Prescribed?
May 07, 2010

I believe he actually says her home medications are #1: Amphetamine. This completely caught me off guard in all the years and years I have never heard this as a medication.  I thought it was an illegal drug.  Am I mixed up somehow? Thanks ...

Influenza A...prescribed S/l "Talavir" 75 Mg. R/O, Please
Apr 10, 2012

Pt has influenza A. Doctor says to get rest and fluids, and then says what sounds like "Also, Talavir 75 mg, #10, no refill, 1 b.i.d." Talavir seems to be a real medication, but not in the US...so I am thinking maybe I'm hearing him wrong. Perhaps he is not saying "also"... ...