A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need help with botox injections with EMG localization. SM - Thanks!

Posted: Jul 10, 2014

I just want to make sure I am hearing my doctor right.  She is injecting Botox in to different muscles and she says:

"Left brachialis, excellent noise, injected 20 units."

Am I hearing excellent noise?  These Botox injection notes are new for me (after more than 20 years, I found something I've never done!) and I want to make sure I'm correct.

apparently it makes a sound - called a crunch HTH nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Yikes! Sounds like fun! - Thanks!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Physiatrist For Botox
Oct 11, 2012

Doing pain management.  In a daily progress note, he dictates this patient sees other doctors including a (SL) physiatrist or maybe psychiatrist for Botox injections, also--he really mumbles this word.  I cannot understand why a psychiatrist would do that procedure.  Looking back in the Initial Eval on the patient I can't see any reference to anything other than a GP.  TIA! ...

Botox And Agobella?
Sep 05, 2014

From a cosmetic standpoint, she has used Botox and s/l AGOBELLA? TIA ...

Breast Needle Localization Sm
Jan 20, 2011

This is a right breast needle localization procedure. He says the following: The mammogram was obtained to localize the core _______ s/l "dense" of the density. I thought maybe he said concordance but he is quite clear soundling like he is saying core-dense of the density. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Achalasia With Recent Botox Injection S/l Redder To Bar Dee
Oct 28, 2009

Achalasia with recent Botox injection s/l redder to bar dee ...

Question About Needle Localization Partial Mastectomy And Sentinal
Dec 18, 2009

lymph node biopsy.  injection of one "millicurie of thick-nesh-tion sulfa cowl-loid" in the radiology suite. ...

X Biopsy Clip - Needle Localization - Breast Lesion - Rad MTs!!
Nov 12, 2010

The patient has had prior biopsy specimens and clips.  Could he be saying ex-biopsy clip in regard to prior biopsy clip?    Thanks!!! ...

Injections
Dec 05, 2014

Need help with proper cortisone injection wording.  Doctor is saying cortisone injection 1 k 45 Marcaine 28-gauge.  I'm new to ortho so how should this be typed?  Thanks so much! ...

Injections For Anemia
Nov 11, 2009

The patient has anemia and it s/l the doctor is saying she is receiving "Anise" injections for anemia?  I haven't heard of this.  Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Cortisone Injections?
Dec 02, 2010

I wanted to know if this doctor means cortisone injections? "The mother did not want him to take (s/l cortisone) injections, which I started him on because of his extreme noncompliance. ...

S/l Levotherm Injections
Nov 06, 2012

Not much to go on here, listed in med list. Pt has CAD, obesity, sleep apnea, diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia. May be Livatherm, Levotherm...it's the first sound that is muffled. Thanks for looking! ...

S/l FERTIL Injections For Joint Pain
Aug 12, 2010

. tia ...

Help! Patient With Bilateral Shoulder Pain With Injections In The Past, Sm
Aug 21, 2012

In diagnosis, doc is saying Shoulder s/l row lay, follow orthopedics.  Thanks so much! ...

Interferon Alpha Or Interferon Alfa Injections For
Feb 09, 2011

:) ...

He Has Had "plasticom" Injections For
Oct 07, 2010

. ...