A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

L-tek and salt and mayonnaise? - My silly ears

Posted: May 31, 2012

Patient has past heart disease and takes what sounds like Altek or L-tek and salt-and-mayonnaise? It sounds really weird, but that is what it sounds like and I am clueless. Thank you for the help.

Full sentence inside, though I don't think it will help. - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
"He has heart disease. He is continuing to take an aspirin. He takes *s/l Altek or L-Tek* and *s/lsalt-and-mayonnaise*."

Maybe the first one is Multaq? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Similar Messages:

Salt In The Wound ...
Dec 24, 2014

During the switch to the POD setup I ended up submitting my holiday PTO requests at the tail end of the timeframe and by that time it was too late ... too many people ahead of me so my request was denied.  I wasn't asking for the EXACT holidays off - I was asking for the day AFTER thanksgiving and/or Christmas Eve off to spend with my family.  I've been OK with working the holiday so someone else can spend time with their family too.  But of course, my request was denied ...

Rubbing Salt In The Wound
Nov 22, 2013

I have been an MT for many, many years and I have never seen anything like this. Not only were our jobs given to people in India, they now QA our work? How does Nuance think this builds our morale? When these MTSOs starting sending our jobs to India, our line rates took a nosedive. Now they are correcting our work and lowering our pay even more? This is really sad. Also, is there a way to listen to the report in FIESA after it has been corrected? If not, it is just their word against o ...