A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is it endocervical or exocervical canal - or both? - gksc

Posted: Oct 14, 2013

Is this correct?  Final dilatation of the endo and exocervical canal was done to pass the hysteroscope.

It is an ESL doctor, plus he stammers when he is saying this, so I'm not sure if "endo" included or if that is just a stammer. 

endocervical and ECTOcervical - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Hyphen Central Canal And Exit Canal Stenosis?
Apr 12, 2014

Hello, Everyone. Do you think that a hyphen should be used in central-canal stenosis and exit-canal stenosis?   TIA!   ...

S/l Ameral Canal
Jun 22, 2010

Talking about an anal hernia the dictator says "exam of the right and left (ameral) canals? ...

Canal Wall Down
Dec 31, 2012

Is "canal wall down" ever hyphenated? ...

Internal "hat" And Endocervical Curettage. Sm
Jan 13, 2011

The doctor dictates, "The patient will have LEEP procedure with internal hat and endocervical curettage." I'm not sure if hat is short for something or it's the acronym HAT, but it is pretty clear. Thank you! ...

Then A S/l Luggage Handle Was Placed In The Femoral Canal.
Jun 05, 2015

Orthopedic surgery note.   "Then a s/l luggage handle was placed in the femoral canal." I have been searching, but it is difficulty to find anything, as every search just brings up tonz of stuff about luggage handles.  Anyone every heard of this????  ...

Upon Insertion Of S/L Otus?? There Is Tenderness In The External Canal Of The Ear
Nov 07, 2009

NM ...

*Ian’s* Canal Lesion On The Right Or Ulnar Neuropathy On The Right. Thanks. Nm
Jan 17, 2010

nm ...

Posterior Fossa?? Internal Auditory Canal
Oct 01, 2010

MRI scanning of the posterior fossa? internal auditory canal  doc has an accent and I'm not sure.  I haven't heard this before. ...

Sx For Carpal Tunnel Release, Guyon's Canal Release, Flexor Tenosynovectomy
Mar 16, 2012

x ...

S/l "impulse" Deep In The Right Inguinal Canal.
Jan 29, 2011

This is on the physical exam of a patient who complains of pain in his groin area.  The doc says "I can feel just a questionable s/l impulse deep in the right inguinal canal, none on the left."  He says this pretty clear, but i have never heard this before, so i just wanted to make sure that i am hearing him correct.   ...