A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

IPG exchange with revision of subQ pocket - thanks

Posted: Sep 13, 2013

The doc used *crystal blade* as a fluid during surgery.  I have no idea.

crystalloid - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

What Is The Proper Way To Type SubQ?
Mar 28, 2014

Warfarin subQ b.i.d. TYIA. ...

Medquist Stock Share Exchange
Mar 01, 2011

Does anyone know if the exchange Medquist is offering is a good deal.  I have shares (not sure how many).  Don't want to miss a good deal, but also don't want to be taken.  I'm don't know anything about these things, so anyone with info please share.  Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Tibio Plastic Exchange (knee Surgery)
Nov 03, 2011

..even Google didnt help. ...

Regarding Medscribe HIM (formerly NJ, Now Florida). I Saw A Pretty Heated Exchange...
Aug 28, 2012

from May/June 2012 between the QA and a former employee. I'm interested in an IC supplemental position, but I'm a little concerned about relationships there. I'm also wondering if anyone is on the account they are hiring for? The ad says many dictators on VR should NOT be on VR, and I know that's true for a lot of companies. Is it just honesty, or are there some authors that are worse than bad? Any input appreciated! ...

Roux-En-Y Revision
Feb 17, 2011

s/l "The Bovie was inked, and a side-to-side jejunojejunostomy was carried out."  I have never heard the Bovie was inked? ...

S/l Craft Revision Thrombectomy
Nov 18, 2009

He underwent s/l craft revision thrombectomy and fistulogram. ...

Bridge Found During Circumcision Revision
Aug 01, 2011

Name of bridge found during circumcision. Sounds like Jamey Miller bridge. Has anyone heard of this? ...

Knee Revision Prosthesis Type + Other ?
Dec 15, 2011

Patient had a total knee arthroplasty.  She has valgus alignment and limb length discrepancy.  Doctor is recommending revision.  He dictates: Our recommendation would be to likely pursue surgical management of the left total knee arthroplasty and revise this from a total knee arthroplasty into a ---------- prosthesis.  She is amenable to this plan especially since she has a valgus malalignment along with a limb length discrepancy of approximately 3 cm. I hear "bad-ock" or ...

Zeg?? Used For Hemostasis In Pocket Of Pacemaker?
Jan 22, 2011

x ...

Crappy New Ins With High Deductable. Paid $120 For Meds Usually Pay $20 For Out Of Pocket. 8( NM
Sep 04, 2012

nm ...

Philips Lfh9399 Pocket Memo Clipping Dictation
Oct 02, 2014

My doctor keeps recording over his dictations but he swears up and down that he is not. I can't find anyone online complaining of the same problem. I have read the manual for his pocket memo dictaphone, but I don't know what he's doing wrong. Is anyone else using this speech exec system and having the same problem? Any solutions? I know he must be backing up and recording over himself but I don't know how he is doing it in order to tell him how to stop doing it. ha.  ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

The Medial Pocket Was Then Created Using The _____(3:05) Maneuver ...s/l "roncel" For Knee
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

Ears-anterior S/l "white Mouth" Traction Pocket?
Jan 25, 2012

white mouth or wide mouth? ...

Medial Pocket Was Created Using S/l "ronisel" Maneuver
Mar 28, 2014

nm ...