A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Erythema - Nora

Posted: May 08, 2010

The doc is saying was sounds like "erythema purlachi".  Anyone ever hear of it?  Can't it anywhere online.

blanching - maybe

[ In Reply To ..]
The full sentence might help.

Similar Messages:

Type Of Erythema?
Dec 03, 2010

"The patient said that for the last several months, she has had pain and swelling in her joints...her wrists are involved and she has pain associated with s/l (parent supervising) erythema." Now that I have heard it the way I have, I can't hear anything beyond "parent supervising"...please help! ...

No Erythema, No Increased S/l Teeth?
May 31, 2012

There isn't much to this dictation other than, "There is no erythema. There is no increased *s/l T or teeth*. Patient is having their knee examined. Clear speaker, but the T or teeth doesn't make any sense to me. Any ideas? TIA   ...

Blanch Or Blanche When Referring To Erythema? N/T
Sep 18, 2013

. ...

Acute Side Effect Of Radaition Therapy Include Skin Erythema And "tumor A Ditis" T
Dec 20, 2010

The acute side effects of radiation therapy include skin erythema, desquamation, and reaction called tumoraditis ...

"There Are No Erythema Or Satellite Lesions"
Jun 17, 2011

The person I work for told me I made an error in grammar and that it should read: "There are no erythema or satellite lesions."  I do not see any way this could be correct. I think it should probably say "There is no erythema, and there are no satellite lesions."  Any comments? ...

"Pullachi Erythema"
May 08, 2010

The doctors is saying, "ENT- there is considerable "pullachi erythema" of the mouth and jaw.  Has anyone heard of "pullachi erythema"? ...