A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Circle of Willis - Lyn

Posted: Sep 12, 2014

I am editing an MR angiogram of brain and it says in technique, circle of 0.  Is there such a thing?  I know there is a Circle of Willis.

Similar Messages:

EMS Going Full Circle?
Apr 26, 2013

In the beginning doctors scribbled their chart notes so sloppily that they could not even be read by other doctors. Then the MTs were brought into the offices to put them on paper with a typewriter. Then we evolved to electric typewriters, then computers, then the digital age. Back in the early 90's when Dragon Dictate was trying to sell to individual doctors, we MTs knew it would never be something that doctors could use without editing because VR only replaces our hands - not our br ...

Full Circle Transcription, Anyone?
Mar 05, 2011

Hi, Has anyone heard of this company?  Apparently, they are developing a web site, but that is all I know about them.  I did not see anything posted on here about them in the search. .........TIA.........mt10yr ...

S/l Circle Flex Stent
Jul 30, 2011

Remote s/l (circle flex) stent. ...

Full Circle? Has Anyone Noticed
Oct 21, 2011

That some of the job postings are asking for 7 and 8 years experience? That seems to be a first now. Its about time they realize that 1 year experience is not enough. Anyway, with the doctors hating EMR/CPOE and India a woeful failure, maybe it will come back.  I may not be around to pick up the pieces but perhaps some of you will. ...

S/l Perkins Circle... Patient Has Nephrolithiasis
Oct 04, 2012

op report - percutaneous nephrolithotomy D:  ...proceeded to break the residual stone further into smaller fragments and these were both extracted with the s/l Perkins circle. Never heard of this and cannot locate anything via google or reference books  :( Thanks for any help!!     ...

Ever Hear Of Circle Of Tillio Or Trullio Of Eye. Nm
Aug 07, 2013

nm ...

Did Mmodal Just Slam Rural US On Inner Circle?
Aug 28, 2014

I read the posts above where the out of work MT was advised to visit Inner Circle for company postings. So I did but that is a post for another day, what a joke. On the main page on the left side they highlight employees. Under one employee it says Podunk America AKA South Dakota USA. Is that what they really meant to say? ...