A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

(blank) trocar and sheath - SurgeryMT

Posted: Jun 14, 2012

s/l "Dell" trocar and sheath.  I've looked everywhere and can't find this, and QA is having a hard time figuring it out, too.  Anyone know what this could be?

Please give the whole sentence. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Full Sentence w/blank - SurgeryMT

[ In Reply To ..]
(rotator cuff repair surgery) We entered the joint with a ____ trocar and sheath posteriorly and placed inflow on the arthroscope utilizing the Dyonics pump. (s/l "Dell")

This could be a stretch - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
but trying to think outside the box, but maybe a size 12 trocar? This is just a guess, I can't think of anything that sounds more like "dell."
Figured it out - SurgeryMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I feel silly now. He's simply saying "dull." Thank you all for your help!

trocar and sheath - wondering

[ In Reply To ..]
Peel-away trocar sheath?

blank trocar - hb

[ In Reply To ..]
could he be saying Xcel trocar?

Similar Messages:

Pinnacle Sheath
Jan 26, 2010

"an 11-French Pinnacle sheath" Is Pinnacle with a capital or lower  case P? Since Pinnacle is a trademark name I would think capital P. Anybody know for sure? Thank you!! ...

S/l Robby Sheath
May 22, 2015

The 5-French sheath was exchanged for a 5-French x 55 cm s/l Robby sheath.   ...

Heart Cath - S/l Hemophylic Sheath. No Ref For This. Thanks! Nm
Jun 19, 2012

.. ...

Type Of Sheath- Operative Report
Nov 21, 2012

7-French "dilock" sheath ...

11 12 Mm Trocar?
Mar 24, 2010

The surgeon says twice she is using an "eleven twelve mm trocar".  Is she correcting herself twice or is there an 11-12 mm trocar?  How would that be typed?  Thanks! ...

? Trocar
Oct 04, 2010

What is a type of trocar used in a laparoscopic inguinal hernia repair that s/l space heal  or space seal trocar? This doctor has marbles in his mouth!!  Thanks so much. ...

Clearview XL Trocar
Mar 15, 2010

Hi, I just need help with something.  I have had the doctors say they have used something called a Clearview XL trocar (usually a gynecologic procedure).  I could not confirm that such a thing existed so I marked it.  I get back that it is a ClearView XL trocar.  I contacted the quality coach, she could not verify this information either.  We saw something about a clearview excel trocar, but it didn't look correct either.  Does anyone know what that doctor mig ...

Helico Trocar
Jul 01, 2010

The Helico trocar was inserted into the ...

S/l Corson? Trocar
Apr 03, 2012

On a hysteroscopy/laparoscopy, dictator says "a ___ (s/l Corson? Korson?) trocar and probe"...were inserted. TIA. :) ...

Trocar Or Trochar
Jun 04, 2012

I have always used trocar, but is trochar acceptable? ...

Tribue Trocar??
Sep 05, 2013

Dong abdominal surgery using s/l Tribue trocar.  ...

Suprapubic S/l Taltar Trocar
Sep 14, 2012

placing a Desara sling and fascial graft. Thanks in advance. ...

S/l *travanal* Trocar Needle Biopsy - Sm
Feb 17, 2011

This doctor has a very heavy accent and slurs his words a little but this is what it sounds like he is saying.  Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Trocar Types Or Give A Website?
Jul 18, 2012

I know Hasson and Optiview but that's the extent of my knowledge.  It sounds like he is saying sashi or heshi trocar  and then another where it sounds like lastco.  Hard to understand and haven't recieved my surgical word book yet.  Just wondering if anyone could shed light on these terms now and also provide me with a site of them since I can't seem to find any references except types like blunt tip, sharp tip, etc. ...

Left Heart Cath. S/l "ray-beez" Sheath! Sm
Feb 10, 2010

A 55-inch "raybeez" sheath was then advanced into the descending aorta. ...

We Then Removed The "nibbons" Off The Plastic EndoButton Sheath?
Sep 06, 2013

.. ...

HELP QA Pay By Blank???
Jan 05, 2011

Hi, I have been speaking with a company who will be hiring me for transcription.  They pay good rates and I asked them about the possiblity of job progression and eventually working as QA.  They said that QA pays by the blank... how is that even possible?  Ive seen being paid by the report, by the hour, or  by production (by the line)... but I have no idea how the QA staff make good money only getting paid for the blank.  any ideas?  Amy I missing something?  ...

Blank Moment
Oct 19, 2009

in this sentence is english capitalized? I am totally blank at the moment.   The patient is an 81-year-old white female who does not speak english. tia. ...

Basilic....blank
Oct 29, 2009

The basilic subtercutaenous stairway was capillary protected and preserved... Thats the best I can hear...any ideas? ...

Medication Blank
Sep 16, 2012

Medication s/l as Clobetatrol substance mixed with water, pl help.     ...

Help!! My Blank S/l Skida Dog
Sep 26, 2012

Needle was removed slightly, redirected superiorly until the tip made bony contact at the eye of the _____ at L4 ...

Blank S/l And Bodyness?
Jan 05, 2013

EXTREMITIES: There is only mild warmth __________ in her joints. I do not see rheumatoid flare in her hands. Her large muscles all in the hand are tender. She hurts just about everywhere. ...

Report Blank
Jun 20, 2013

????  If I leave a blank in a report, send it to QA and even they can't figure it out, does that blank still count against me? ...

Those Who Are On No Blank Status - 100% QA?
Jul 31, 2013

What platform do you use? Was your company absorbed by Nuance?  I'm from Webmedx, work on the Enterprise platform.  We have 2 blanks allowed and no 100% QA .     ...

Has Anybody Left A Blank
Mar 08, 2014

on a test and still got hired?  Not sure if okay to leave a blank but have relistened so many times and can't make it out and don't want to guess. ...

Is This Blank Challenge Over Yet?
Oct 13, 2014

So sick of the emails. I really do not care what number our "team" is in, I know no one on the team anyway. If they want to reduce blanks there are better ways - talk to the dictators like they promised years ago, improve the audio, improve ASR, yada yada yada. But no. Blame the MT instead. Silly contest. All it did was encourage folks to guess in order to win a pittance gift card. Hopefully they will keep the 99.5 expectation, the only good thing that came of this supposed fiasco. ...

Look At Our Blank Winners!
Oct 17, 2014

I can pick out at least 3 in that list that I know for sure just guessed.  I've QA'd their work and it's horrible.  Way to promote accuracy MM!  You know what would get those blanks down?  Educating dicators, fixing sound quality, keeping MTs in their primaries.  Nevermind, that won't work; it's the MTs that need to improve, obviously.  MM is run by complete boneheads. ...

Did My Blank Math
Apr 04, 2015

I was consistently going over the metrics for blanks being submitted to the client and decided to keep track of why I was sending those blanks.  It turns out that 77% of my blanks are due to either discrepancy or audio issues; blanks that I am positive nobody could fill in.  77%!  These metrics either need to be done away with or adjusted for doctors that don't take the time to not be idiots.  The most common discrepancy is incorrect age or something else that I can fill ...

My Mind Went Blank........s/l Eye Cap....medication
Mar 03, 2010

. ...

How Long Do YOU Spend On A Blank?...
Apr 30, 2010

One of the team leads sent an email out emphasiziing the importance of exhausting all resources before leaving a blank.  I feel like I do.  Just curious, how long do you think is an appropriate amount of time to spend researching a blank?  I say 3-5 minutes max.  After all, we are paid on production.  ...