A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

WebChart MD and FastFox HELP! - Steph

Posted: Jun 18, 2015

So frustrated right now! I have been using NCH's "FastFox" text expander for years now and I love it! I just got a new job that uses WebChart MD, and when Word opens up in WebChart, all my macros turn into "v."

Has anyone else had this experience? Does anyone have luck with a different text expander with WebChart?  TIA!

Maybe - You Need

[ In Reply To ..]
to ask them to make your expander compatible with the platform. Some places can do that. If not, can you type in WORD outside of the platform, and copy and paste?? just a thought. I would hate to not have my expander either.

Similar Messages:

FASTFOX
Nov 04, 2009

Does anyone use fastfox? ...

FastFox Typing Expander?
Jan 02, 2014

Has anyone ever heard of or use FastFox typing expander software from NCH?  Their site says they are compatible with Windows 8.  It's only $19.99 for a home license. Anyone? ...

FastFox Word Expander
Jul 30, 2014

By NCH who has ExpressScribe.  Just wondering if it works adequately.  I use the autocorrect in MS WORD and like it pretty fine,  except long statements do not go in and I cannot get the autotext to take them either.    Thanks ...

WebChart
Sep 30, 2010

I am working in a program called WebChart and have a terrible time with it figuring my lines.  Does anyone have any experience with this software and if so, are you having problems?  The account I work on is sent to the owner before it goes to the client and WebChart said I cannot get a daily line count that way, but even if I check it after a day or two and look up my total lines for the week, they are still below what my figure shows.  It does give me a word count and I divide t ...

Shorthand (FastFox) Shortcut Program
Jan 07, 2013

WebChart Platform
May 31, 2011

Is anyone familiar with this platform?  Fast, easy to learn???  Any info is appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Used Webchart MD Platform?
May 06, 2013

Has anyone used Webchart MD platform?  We are not having a good experience at all and I'm wondering what others' experience has been. ...

WebChart --- Is It Anything Like DocQScribe?
Apr 29, 2015

As transcription platforms go, I know we all have our preferences. I really liked DocQScribe (did not work for M*Modal but a small MTSO). Is WebChart similar? Thanks. ...

Anybody Heard Of FastFox Typing Expander? Opinions? Nm
Oct 12, 2009

nm ...

Using Instant Text With WebChart MD
Apr 03, 2014

Does anyone use Instant Text with WebChart MD? I cannot get Instant Text to link to WebChart. Not sure what I am doing wrong because I have used IT before and had no problems with linking to whatever platform I was using. ...

Webchart MD - Speech Or Is It Straight Typing?
Apr 12, 2013

Do they use speech or is it straight typing? ...

WebChart, I Hate It, And This Stupid Express Scribe
Dec 28, 2009

. ...