A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Enterprise Express Editor - return the voice player back to the beginning using a keyboard command - KVAN

Posted: Oct 23, 2012

Does anyone know how to return the voice player back to the beginning using a keyboard command on Enterprise Express Editor?  

Ctrl + Shift + M will align audio with the - text insertion point

[ In Reply To ..]
That might help.

Similar Messages:

Enterprise Express Editor
Jan 05, 2012

I have a continuous problem with ExText and I cannot find a solution anywhere. I'm using it with Word 2003 professional version. All my Word settings match up the instructions I received from both the company I work for and Nuance.  Whenever I correctly log off, I get a pop-up window that tells me Word has closed and it's searching for a solution, which it never finds. I've run all different scans for malware, viruses, etc.  Anyone know why this keeps happening and how to ...

Enterprise Express Editor Question
Jun 07, 2010

Does anyone know off hand if in Enterprise Express Editor by Dictaphone you can have the patient's age added to the bar at the top of the window with the name? ...

Enterprise Express Editor Platform
Nov 02, 2014

I am new to the Enterprise Rxpress Editor platform. How do I check my line count for a specific day? I only see where it has today's line count, weekly line count and monthly line count but nothing to check for just one specific day? ...

Word 2007 And Enterprise Express Editor
May 16, 2012

Hello,  I do transcription using Word 2007 and Nuiance Enterprise Express Editor with their speech program. Our problem is that when we get our dictations the headings do not come through capitalized with a colon behind them like the need to be. Also on the physical exams the headings come through on single lines and we have to move them to paragraph form one sentence at a time. Please let me know if there is a way of correcting this.  Example: This is how we get the dictations: Phy ...

Edit Script And Dictaphone Enterprise Express Editor Question.
Jan 14, 2010

I have a full time hospital job that uses the Dictaphone Enterprise Express Editor software which is loaded on my PC.  I am taking some IC side work with a company which requires me to install Edit Script on my PC.  Both software programs use Word and I am wondering that if having both installed on my PC will be a problem?  I won't be running both programs at the same time as I will be working two different shifts.  I just want to make sure before I load Edit Script that ...

Enterprise Express Editor- Key Combination To Change Speech Engine
Jan 28, 2015

Can anyone share the keystrokes used to alert/train the speech engine to remember a term. Example:  milligrams per kilograms per hour to mg/kg/h OR really anything you want it to learn.   (yes I know we are dealing with software that is almost impossible to train - especially with MiraLax versus MiraLAX).  Thanks so much! ...

Instant Text And Auto Correct Are Compatible With Enterprise Express Editor?
Aug 16, 2012

Does anyone know if Instant Text and auto correct are compatible with Enterprise Express Editor? Thanks for any responses! ...

Shortcut To Return To Beginning Of Audio?
Jan 24, 2013

Does anybody know if there is a keyboard shortcut to get back to the beginning of the audio?  With 6.whatever you just went back to the beginning of the text and then did control m to put the audio there and went to the beginning because of the skip markers, now with no skip marker, it only goes back to where the actual report starts, not the beginning of the ADT, if it will go back at all.  I like 7 way better in all other aspects, but having to manually slide the audio back over with ...

Volume Control: Is There A Command On Enterprise?
Dec 14, 2014

For  the  last  2  days,  the  volume  on  Enterprise  seems very, very low.  First,  I  thought it  was  me (old age finally kicking  in).  Anyone  else   experiencing this?   I've  got my speaker volume  cranked up to the  top.  Is their some type  of  command  I  can  use? Thanks in  advance.   ...

DJW Voice File Player
Sep 27, 2010

Hi! I got some DJW format of voice files to play.  I do not know what player play these files. Please help me and let me know the required player to play these. Thanks ...

Having More Than One Voice File Player
Jan 02, 2011

I currently use GearPlayer, and with one of my clients this is required for downloading voice files and uploading completed documents, therefore cannot get rid of it.  GearPlayer is fine for my other accounts as those voice files come via email and FTP and I save them to my system and they open and play on GP just fine. My issue now is if I want to apply with a company who requires ByteScribe or ExpressScribe - or any other player, those are just the two that I am looking at presently - c ...

Express Scribe Rewind Gets Me The Beginning Of The Dictation
May 11, 2010

Please help! I got another computer, downloaded express scribe and did the wizard. When I step on rewind, it rewinds, then immediately starts from the beginning again.It does not actually rewinds to the beginning until I release my foot from the foot pedal. It has to be in options somewhere but I cannot find it! Please help! ...

MD-IT Now COMMAND Health. Why The Need For Express Scribe, Fax, And
Apr 16, 2013

x ...

Gear Player Vs Express Scribe
Mar 26, 2014

I had been using Gear player in my previous job.  My new job requires express scribe.  Can I open these files in gear player.  It looks like an I tune symbol when I download the dictation.  How can I convert these files to Wav files.  Thanks ...

Fluency Editor And Audio With Keyboard
Apr 30, 2014

I can't make the Ctrl + Spacebar work to toggle the audio on and off (alternative to foot pedal) in the Fluency editor.  I am using the most recent rendition, 7.4 something, but it hasn't work in the last 2 renditions either.  All other commands seem to work.  I am wondering if this command works for others and it's more likely something to do with my system or if the command itself just doesn't work (is there a different combination anyone knows of)?  Rem ...

Dictaphone Express Editor
Mar 05, 2014

Can anyone who works on this platform tell me if it is Word compatible, and if it is productive for VR? Any info would be appreciated.  TIA ...

How To Set Express Scribe As The Default Player On Windows 7?
Mar 02, 2011

does anyone know how to set express scribe as the default player on windows 7? thanks so much for your help ...

DSS Player Versus Express Scribe For Dragon SR
Mar 19, 2012

As much as I hate to do it, clients are requesting to use SR.  I have Dragon and Express Scribe.  However, it seems I either need to purchase, download and install Express Scribe Pro and/or Olympus DSS Player Pro to get Dragon to recognize and auto transcribe DSS files.  I've tried converting the files to wav but the distortion in sound quality is not good for SR.  Any suggestions on which is the better way to go.  Express Scribe Pro is far less expensive than Olymp ...

Transcription Software - Any Preference Of Express Scribe Or Gear Player?
Nov 19, 2009

Does anyone have any preference of Express Scribe or Gear player?  Is one better than the other? ...

Foot Pedal That Works With Express Scribe And Gear Player
Jan 29, 2010

Is the foot pedal that works with Express Scribe and Gear Player also compatible with Edit Script? ...

Help On Loading Dictations From Windows Media Player To Express Scribe
Jan 26, 2011

I could use some help on loading dictations from Windows Media Player to ES They say ( .wpl ) is not supported ...

Anyone Heard Back From Command Health After Interview?
Jun 04, 2015

I had an interview with Command Health, was told she would be finished interviewing and I'd hear something Mon/Tues of this week.  Its Thursday and I've heard nothing.  Has anyone heard back & been given a job with them? ...

Express Scribe Voice Speeds Up Extremely Fast
Oct 15, 2009

I got my standard USB footpedal to work with Express Scribe, but once I lift my foot off the pedal, the voice speeds up extremely fast.  Anyone know how to fix this?  TIA! ...

Is There A Way To Convert Iknowmed Voice Files To Express Scribe?
Aug 09, 2012

The office I work for recently switched to iknowmed. There is no way to speed up or slow down the dictation in iknowmed. Is there some way I can transfer the dictation to Express Scribe?   ...

Express Scribe Only Voice File Transfer Software?
Feb 19, 2014

Is Express Scribe the only voice file transfer software? ...

Express Scribe And Food Control, Go Back.
Aug 16, 2014

Hi there  I´m starting to use Express scribe with an Infinity foot control. How can I adjust it to go back for like 2-3 second everytime I stef of the foot control? ...

Can You Elimate Back Ground Noise Using Express Scribe?
Jul 13, 2010

Hello, I am new to using Express Scribe and it has been a great program so far!  I was just wondering if there was a way to eliminate back-ground noises so you can better hear the dictator?? a way to isolate the voice?   Just wondering- I have a alot of background noise- people, phone ringing, etc... thankyou! ...

Express Scribe Fast Forward For A Few Seconds And Then It Goes Back To Normal Speed
Sep 18, 2011

Just switched to Express Scribe and trying to figure out a setting.  I have quite a few dictators where I just listen to the dictation and change a few words here and there.  However, when I hit the foot pedal to fast forward through the report it will only fast forward for a few seconds and then it goes back to normal speed.  Anyone know how to change the setting where it would continue to move in fast forward speed until I take my foot off the pedal.  Any help is appreciated! ...

Wave Keyboard Versus Ergonomic Split Keyboard
Apr 10, 2010

I was wondering if someone could tell me how using a wave keyboard compares to a split ergonomic keyboard.  Is the wave as comfortable to use?  TIA! ...

Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro...need A New Keyboard, Any Recommendations?
Apr 03, 2010

Microsoft has discontinued these great keyboards and I need a new one.  Anybody aware of a split keyboard that has a really nice touch (remember those old IBM keyboards?) for transcription work by Microsoft or another brand that you really like? I'm open for suggestions please ; 0  My only complaint with this one is the keys are a bit clunky to press down (especially the space bar).  Thanks! ...