A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

NOVEMBER 1??? - ss

Posted: Nov 01, 2014

Well, here we are on the 1st of November.  Where is the information that was supposed to roll out?  My day off, but I checked in to see if my TSM had posted anything.  They going to keep us hanging until 12/25 and then drop the pay compensation bomb? 

We did get more of an example of how this Quality crap is supposed to go. Seems like they have spent a lot of time (again) figuring out a complex method of computing our scores.  Add this, divide by this, average these out.  Still didn't specifically stay if FIesa was still going to be used in addition or not.

Anyone have more information, please post.  Working 2 jobs right now so I have my foot in the door to leave Nuance if things go as anticipated as I know a lot of us are.

Good luck to us all.

Looks like Nov 1 phase was to get rid of all - the work. Appears silence is our answer. Just

[ In Reply To ..]
not completely done with us yet so left hanging for a few more weeks.

Similar Messages:

Two Days Until November 1
Oct 30, 2014

... and still we know absolutely nothing about the "changes" taking place. What other industry could get away with doing something like this? ...

Newbie This Past November
Apr 15, 2011

I've been a newbie since November and hunting for a part time job.  I have tried all of the tricks mentioned and still nothing. ...