A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I think my TSM ate nails for breakfast. All TSM's should - be required to take people skills

Posted: Oct 15, 2012

classes.  If there are individual issues with individual MLS, address it with them.  Don't send out blanket chastising emails.  You are doing nothing more than removing any team moral that may be left.  The emails come off as though you've embarked on a new power trip.  Let me guess?  You too TSM can type from your sick bed without missing a beat.  Give me a break already.  This is ridiculous. 

agree management through a computer - takes special skills

[ In Reply To ..]
I have had great bosses in this job and I have had terrible bosses..Seems to me the company can figure out the problem children and weed them out.

Probably referring to the same emails I received this - morning. In next breath we have to hear about her

[ In Reply To ..]
Starts out the day shaking a stick at everyone and then moves to sharing her funny weather story. Transcend has gone down hill so very fast. Very sad as it was a nice place to work. Not the case anymore and only will get worse I'm afraid.

I agree sista. Forget the weather BS and get to the point. - I have bills to pay. (nm)

[ In Reply To ..]
x

If you are talking about the email on punctuation, I found - that especially sarcastic and demeaning.

[ In Reply To ..]
In one paragraph states to the effec "unless client specific instructs no punctuation" and then next paragraph "..know of no client that doesn't require punctuation" (or to that effect). How rude and unprofessional. They should call them transcription service monsters. Another shame on you Transcend. I'm outa here.

Similar Messages:

Thinning Of The Nails...sm
Jun 05, 2010

Pt has thinning of the Finger nails and curved inward.  Dictator stating family history of s/l "crust."  The only thing I can find is "Koilonychia."   Is there another name for this that sounds like what dictator is saying.  She states this twice in the dictation and sounds the same both times as if she is saying "crust."    Thank you in advance for any help.  I appreciate it.      ...

Nails With Peak?
Oct 20, 2011

"... does have embedding of the nails and *s/l nails with peak* can cause difficulty in debridement" Thank you for the help! ...

I Am So Ticked I Could Bite The Heads Of Nails Off
Oct 17, 2009

I just got through with my 8 hours for the day. I could have worked longer, there was work left and my company does not mind. We are behind on discharge summaries but I am blowing steam out of my ears. I am old enough to quit this job and have I ever been thinking about it today. I have had people dicating for doctors who are ESLs themselves!! I was told not to change their verbs and such, leave as is. That grates on my last nerve. I have had people chomping gum in my ears, how rude is that? Did ...

Doomsday - I.e., Last Day Of The Week When QA Nails You To Get Your Score Under 99%
Jan 09, 2015

I worked my you-know-what off all week to try to get into a higher tier this week.  Was doing great, two reviews both 100%.  Then Qwhatever nailed me this morning with a post audit.  ONE WORD (that doesn't change the report AT ALL!) is going to cost me $241!  I honestly believe they are doing this on purpose - keep us going all week so we will work harder to stay in the higher tiers, then at the last minute snatch it away from us when it's too late to do anything d ...