A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone participating in the photo album? - not me

Posted: May 23, 2014

funny how things change.  Last year when I started at Nuance, they didn't even want us to know who our other team members were. 

I bet you will only see pictures with no ID - Nuance is shady.

[ In Reply To ..]
I would bet big bucks Nuance is not going to share MTs names or contact emails where we would be able to compare notes. They do not want us to join forces and if there is a problem, they claim it is with the individual MT and every other MT at Nuance is perfectly fine with Nuance, the pay, the workload, VR is perfect and management is helpful and addresses our questions and concerns. No way will Nuance allow us to communicate with other MTs by giving out names and/or emails of fellow Nuance MTs.

Communicate with other Nuance MTs? - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Why can't that happen right from here? Everyone share their Yahoo instant messenger ID and get together...

Find them on Spark and get their private email address. - Communicate that way.

[ In Reply To ..]
There's power in numbers.

Similar Messages:

S/l Photo-focea
Dec 08, 2011

nm ...

Participating In Essay Contests
May 05, 2013

I know that many of you need extra money but when you participate in things like company essay contests you demean and degrade MTs and what we do.  We are not high school students required to do what the teacher tells us.  We are adult employees who should not be asked to grovel for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate.  This is a way for this despicable company to get free marketing material without having to pay a copywriter to produce it.  ...

Is Anyone Participating In Nuance MT Games?
May 19, 2014

Supposed to be emailed daily at 11 but I did not get it yet.  Could Nuance not be accurate when they make the smallest promises?         ...

Anyone Planning On Actually Participating In MT Week Next Week?
May 14, 2014

. ...