A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How to flag - new world

Posted: Oct 25, 2010

Hi!  This is probably a silly question, but what is the best way to flag an unintelligible word or phrase.  I know not to guess and to leave it blank, but do you highlight the blank? or do you write the word 'flag'?  Any help would be appreciated.  thanks!

New world - SusanR.

[ In Reply To ..]
That depends on what platform you are using and what rules your company has. Many platforms have a marker insert that you can put in so that QA can get right to it. If I were you, I would ask my supervisor how it is done in your shop. Good luck!

Similar Messages:

Report With Flag But No Feedback
Feb 15, 2010

Ever send a flagged report, and never see it in your feedback?  I don't understand what this can mean.  I flagged a report and was extremely curious as to the feedback, but it never did turn up.  ...

Waving The White Flag....
Jul 05, 2011

I have finally given up on this career after a very dedicated attempt to make it work.  I have been working in this field for over 10 years now and am a very conscientious employee who rarely misses work but it is time for me to surrender, I guess.  I don't understand how anyone can make a living on 4 cpl for VR.  I don't even have any drive left to work anymore because I can't make any money anyway.  My husband thinks I am crazy for sticking around as lo ...

Waving The White Flag
May 28, 2015

Im out. Minimum wage, disgraceful. ...