A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

bereavement - fadingstar

Posted: Sep 09, 2011

Before I start an email with my supervisor over the weekend, does anyone know if the 3-day paid bereavement is offered for PT employees or is it only full time?  I've had a death in the family and desperately need to take those 3 days but I can't afford to do it without pay.  

bereavement - dont know

[ In Reply To ..]
My husband died in 2003 when I worked for MQ and I was not offered bereavement then, so I hope things have changed by now. I just took the time, but they said you won't be paid. And I was full time many years.

Bereavement leave - Dinosaur

[ In Reply To ..]
Bereavement leave is available to full time employees only unfortunately. A total of 24 hours is granted for FT MTs.

Bereavement time - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
If you work 8 hours a day, that would be 3 days of leave. Would this be a standard amount of leave? Not sure.

thank you - NM - fadingstar

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Bereavement Days
Oct 19, 2010

Wondering if anyone knows how many bereavement days you get from Medquist for Grandma? ...

What Is MQ's Bereavement Policy?
Nov 14, 2011

My father passed away this morning.  ...

TTS Bereavement Policy?
Jul 25, 2014

I can't find anything about this in the documents on the TTS website.  Does anyone know where I can find info?  I emailed the "team" 5 days ago and no response. Does this mean they don't HAVE a bereavement policy? I need to know how many days I get and which family members' deaths qualify as deserving of bereavement days. ...

PT Employee Gets Any Bereavement Time?
Jan 27, 2013

Can anyone tell me if a PT employee gets any berevement time?   ...

Bereavement Policy For Part Timers?
Jun 01, 2014

I looked on the MModal website and it doesn't tell about part timers, only full timers. I know we don't get paid but was wondering if we get any days off or we have to use excused absences. Anyone know? ...

Death In The Family And Cannot Find The Bereavement Policy
Mar 01, 2011

Just had a death in the family and cannot find the berevement policy.  Can someone tell me what it is?  In my state of mind can't find it. THanx ...