A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone else get transferred? - alphamt

Posted: May 10, 2013

From W to N?

Not yet. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I think my sup transfers a lot of people, not me yet. How did she tell you? Is there work in your new accounts?

My North group needs less MTs. - need work nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Finally staying busy - Mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree...im in the north and we finally have enough to keep us busy after they laid people off..still run out now and then but not like it was...hope they didnt add too many to our area.

North Group - done

[ In Reply To ..]
They tried to change my hours, so I finally quit last week after 34 years. So over it.

Similar Messages:

Being Transferred To Another Account And CCM
Dec 03, 2009

Ouir BOB lost another large account and now there are too many MTs.  So, about 8-12 are being moved.  The account that I transcribe is going to be almost 100% ASR, and the account is being transferred to the Canadian MTs.  Apparently the poor Canadians don't have enough work.  They do, however, get free health insurance.  Now we not only have to worry about the Indians, but the Canadians too.  I can guarantee they are being paid less.  ...

Transferred To Different Region
May 15, 2014

About 3 weeks ago I was transferred to a different region.  Been with MM 9 years, with many different supervisors and BOBs, but always the same region.  Was called by supervisor and told work load was low in her BOB and was "only going to get worse."  ILPs taking over, probably I assume.  She wanted to transfer me to make sure I had "plenty of work and stayed with MM."  Not sure what that meant.  I had never experienced NJA in that particular BOB.  The accounts ...

Has Anybody Successfully Transferred To Another POD?
Jan 09, 2015

I'm getting pretty sick of the condescending questions asked ("why didn't you do this" or "why did you do that") by my PC, who I was moved to during the POD initiation and would much rather go back to my old PC, who was awesome, even if I have to leave the accounts I have been typing on for years.  This PC just makes me feel like an idiot. ...

Just Transferred To A New Account Without Warning.
Aug 22, 2012

My question is since I am starting a new account that I am not familar with will I get in trouble for getting MUP - make up pay. I never had make up pay before. To tell you the truth though I wish I would have been laid off instead. Anyways, TIA. ...

The PLUS With AHIMA Is That You Can Get Credits Transferred To Your College
May 16, 2010

I think its like 15 dollars a credit but some of the AHIMA classes you can obtain credit for through your college and they will accept them.  I think its about 40 credits too. ...

Anyone Sort Of Recently Been Transferred To An Account
Jan 17, 2015

I've got some survival tips for you. Same for folks recently moved to a smallish surburban hospital near largish city in WA?  Supe LG, one of three supes listed on new POC for AB COM. Got a whole list of tips for survival on that one too.  I will post these again if anyone here is interested.    ...

For MDA Editors Who Transferred To Service That Got Account...
Mar 21, 2015

I find it interesting that the specs have changed.  I'm happy to see these changes...      Doctors names in report verbatim.      Headers abbreviated verbatim.  (LABS, MEDS, HISTORY, HPI, etc).      Copy-Paste requests verbatim.      Skip silence (for dictators who have never heard of the pause command.  Will dictators finally get the message that mumbled abbreviations with B, C, D, E, P, T, ...

I Absolutely Hate The New Group I Was Recently Transferred To.
Dec 30, 2013

I was transferred only about about a month ago (stolen according to my last TSM). This is a new account. Every single week it is something. I was moved to this group " because I had no production problems and no quality problems" according to my previous TSM. Thus far, I have failed 1 audit by 0.15 points, followed by passing an audit, and I have had, according to the email subject, targeted audits 3 out of 4 weeks. I got an email stating I had failed my targeted audit (1 error - date), and ...