A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is the structure now? - meme

Posted: Jan 29, 2011

I know that MQ has North region, etc....but where do the Spheris MTs fit in as far as regions go.  Are Spheris MTs to themselves...are they a part of a specific retion...or are they spread amongst the regions?

Spheris MTs - SpherisMTtoo

[ In Reply To ..]
I think we are still set up just as we were before, sort of our own little entity within Medquist. I still have my same accounts which are in Florida, Connecticut and Missori, which are really not in the same region at all.

Similar Messages:

MT Pay Structure Needs An Overhaul
Oct 27, 2009

Please see Advance for Health Information Professionals October 2009 issue on line.  Search for Letters to the Editor, date range Sept 30 to Oct 31, 2009. ...

Report Structure
Dec 19, 2009

I often get tripped up on this. In a discharge summary, would you do the Physical Exam portion like this, or list it vertically? Thanks. PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONPhysical exam revealed a sad, frail appearing elderly woman. Pulse: 70 regular. Blood pressure: 130/70. Temperature: 98. Skin: Periumbilical ecchymosis was present along with faint ecchymosis extending into her left lower quadrant. HEENT: Mild conjunctival pallor. Neck: Well-healed thyroidectomy scar. No masses. Lungs: No rales, wheezes or ...

Sentence Structure?
Jun 25, 2010

"Seven screws were used 6 of them bicortical in the most distal unicortical cancellous screw." Does this make sense? Should there be a comma or semicolon between used and 6? ...