A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

The JP Morgan administration ... - anon

Posted: Feb 18, 2014

.... seems to be having a little "suicide" problem lately.   This is the 7th JP Morgan administration suicide in just 2 weeks.  Think something is up?  LOL

Yes - No brainer

[ In Reply To ..]
Something is up. A lot of people are choosing to end their lives. Thank you so much for sharing that positive, uplifting story.

Uh, the question was rhetorical ... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Seeing as MModal is owned by JP Morgan I felt the article was relevant.

Sorry - No brainer

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not a mind reader.
Wow, someone must be in a mood today - MME
[ In Reply To ..]
Not so sure anyone would have to be a mind-reader to see the significance in the article ... it's just a matter of putting 2 and 2 together. Everyone should know by now that M*Modal is run by JP Morgan.

No need to be so snarky-if you don't understand something try asking, instead.
It's a leap - no pun intended
[ In Reply To ..]
(even if you do know that M-Modal is run by JP Morgan) to suggest their decisions to end their lives were M-Modal related. JP Morgan is, uh, really BIG! Not to mention the fact they probably had personal lives as well. It's not always all about us.
No no noooo, I'm not suggesting at ALL it's MModal related - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Of course I'm sure it wasn't ... my point being that there is trouble at the top. BIG trouble. To have *7* key corporate administrators commit suicide in just a couple of weeks means that something big might be about to go down at the top level, most companies don't have 7 top suicides in just 2 weeks unless the pressure drives them to do it.

I doubt any of them even knew who MModal "is", trust me, when we we're talking about JP Morgan, a small little speck of dust like MModal is the LEAST of their problems!
Hmmm - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I read the article. I don't see that all 7 were employees of JP. Did I miss something? It seems as though they were from several different banking organizations. Banks run the country, at least that's my feeling. With executive positions, they have a LOT of pressure on them. Not what I would want. Sorry for their families loss.
2 weeks? - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I did not see where it said that all died in the last 2 weeks. Rather, it seems that it has been over a period of time since last fall/winter.
Link to article - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
http://nypost.com/2014/02/18/jpmorgan-bankers-suicide-is-3rd-mysterious-death-for-company/

Bankers - Suicides

[ In Reply To ..]
They were told they were not getting a raise this year and not getting their monthly bonuses either.

Bankers - ME2

[ In Reply To ..]
There has been an ongoing investigation into the currency trading and many of these guys were FX traders or heads of related departments. Some bloggers believe it may be related to currency manipulation . . . but it is okay for the Federal Reserve to manipulate currency, of course (tongue in cheek).

They can all jump, for all I care. Seriously, however, - s/m - Keypounder

[ In Reply To ..]
you do have to wonder why. They obviously make plenty of $$. Maybe their upper management is as abusive as MT management? Now THERE'S a question for the Ages.... why aren't there more MT suicides? So many of us have lost so much, some have lost everything, and depression runs rampant in this field. Points to ponder....

What a bunch of hateful people you are - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
To act like you're the best thing in the world and laugh at the death of others. I'm glad I dont work alongside you people. Shame on you.

Similar Messages:

Veteran's Administration Transcription Contracts
Apr 19, 2013

Hi - looking to find out where all the VAMC contracts went. Need a job and all my experience is in that type of work. Any information/help would be marvelous..... Thank you ...

Does JP Morgan Own Us?
May 03, 2013

Is this the same JP Morgan Chase that owns MModal? If so, why arent they investigating a lot more???     JPMorgan Chase Faces Federal Probe Over Energy Trading 'Schemes' by Eamon Murphy May 3rd 2013 11:35AMUpdated May 3rd 2013 1:43PM Getty ImagesFederal investigations are nothing new for JPMorgan Chase (JPM), but the latest government inquiry into the behavior of the country's largest bank by assets bears uncomfortable similarities to one of the most noto ...

JP Morgan
Oct 13, 2013

I read that JP Morgan bought M*Modal ...

JP Morgan.
Nov 19, 2013

JP Morgan in big trouble, wonder how that's going to affect MModal. It's bound to.  ...

JP Morgan Chase
Jan 07, 2014

Hmm... They have to pay 2.8 billion to victims of Madoff. MModal owes them money that they do not have, wonder what is going to happen next. The winds are changing and we are not going to go unscathed, us MTs. All these threats about quality, line counts, working schedules.  ...

MModal Bought By JP Morgan Chase
Jul 03, 2012

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-07-02/mmodal-agrees-to-be-bought-by-jpmorgan-arm-for-1-dot-1-billion   and here we go again... ...