A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

New Horizons - Happy Camper

Posted: Mar 17, 2010

Those of you who are unhappy with Medquist, please take it from a former employee.  There are other jobs where you will be treated with respect, have plenty of work and security, and actually enjoy your job again.  All the antacids in the world could not make me return to the Q.

You are so right.It would be just desserts to MQ/CB if - everyone just quit. Now.

[ In Reply To ..]
Could you see the pandemonium in the corporate office if say, right this very second, every single AMERICAN employee just quit?

Haa. I would pay good borrowed money to see it.

They all thank Brahma profusely every day (on both sides of the earth because CBay is running this show) that we are all so scattered and not connected.

Isn't that special?

Similar Messages:

Oak Horizons Testing
Dec 02, 2010

Has anyone ever used this site to take an employment test?  ...

OAK Horizons Curriculum And Platform
Feb 02, 2010

Does anyone have any information on OAK Horizons online medical transcription school? Columbia State Community College (Tennessee) is listed on the AHDI approved provider list. Columbia State uses the curriculum and platform of OAK Horizons. Also, according to the AHDI website, "AHDI has partnered with OAK Horizons, Inc., to offer a number of specialty modules for continuing education credits." From my research, it appears that MTec, Andrews School and Career Step are the "top three" schools bu ...