A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MMMModal vs modess - anon

Posted: Feb 01, 2012

Okay, I'm old.  When I was a kid, there were two brands of sanitary napkins - Kotex and Modess.  Every time I see Mmodal that's what I think of. ;o))

and I just think of iMModium - and diarrhea

[ In Reply To ..]

I'm old, too - When I used to work in-house

[ In Reply To ..]
in the 90s, one of the young girls I worked with was looking for a safety pin. I said "You can't even get them out of the Kotex machine anymore." They all looked at me like I was looney tunes.

LOL! That does go back! - Trampled underfoot

[ In Reply To ..]
Back to when women used those awful "belts". Who ever invented those things?!

After the first time I got the safety pins from the Kotex machine, I realized even they were a vast improvement.

On my hysterectomy bill a number of years ago, - the hospital actually had the gall - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
to charge FIFTEEN DOLLARS for ONE Kotex pad.
OMG, it should have been made out of - gold for that kind of $$
[ In Reply To ..]
lol
Or else their purchasing department never heard - of Price Club or Wal Mart.
[ In Reply To ..]

Modal/Modess - lol - CMT

[ In Reply To ..]
You just cracked me up. Every time I've seen that name MMModal I think of my grandmother, and I couldn't figure out why -- now I know! She kept a box of those Modess pads in the closet of the guest room!

Similar Messages:

MMMModal, The Company For The Speech Challenged
Jan 24, 2012

nm ...

MMMModal's Ad From Monster. Check It Out. Their Claim Of Respect Makes Me-
Feb 05, 2012

Medical Transcriptionist About the Job         We invite you to join the most talented and knowledgeable workforce in the business by introducing M*Modal, the new brand of our industry-leading technology organization. Together, the combination of our collective organizations – MedQuist, Spheris, CBay, M*Modal, Poiesis and others – will enhance the power of clinical documentation to improve patient care.   M*Modal is currently seeking medical trans ...