A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Loved the DJ gig -- thanks for a smile - anonymous

Posted: Aug 26, 2010

At least it was something fun to do while sitting NJA.

re: DJ - olleh

[ In Reply To ..]
That was fun! Once in a while it would be cool if we just did silly posts like that to "bond".

To the OP: That was GREAT fun!

Similar Messages:

I Have LOVED Being An MT On Site & At Home
Mar 08, 2014

I started at a hospital 2/14/94, orientation. They gave me a Valentine cookie.  It struck me then as a very nice touch.  It has just been an amazing experience/opportunity.  Especially working at home and raising my kids. We weren't rich or well off but I've so enjoyed it and really was proud of what I did.  And that confidence in myself and my capabilities and the independence that MT gave me has extended over onto my children and has influenced them ...

Now I Understand Why Folks On Here Loved Ambulatory. Sm
Oct 28, 2014

Now I understand how there were glowing reports of being happy and making good money.  Welcome to the way acute care works ambulatory folks.  We have a pool of accounts and reports come in with the one closest to turnaroundtime first. No picking or choosing what you transcribe or edit.  Like I have 7 accounts and get all work types and dictators. At least that is how it works for my group that was swallowed up by the N.  We have a schedule and we have to stick to it unless we ...

Made Me Smile
Mar 16, 2014

I was looking at a website about home transcription. A stock photo showed a woman sitting at her laptop.  I guess to make the point she worked from home, two young girls was standing at her shoulder looking at her laptop screen.  It just made me laugh, thinking about all the assurances of our eyes only on medical information we have to make.   ...

It's So Nice, Cheery To See Changing Holiday Pictures "smile"
Dec 23, 2009

Thanks MTStars. ...

Just LOVE The Snow Flakes. "christmarrrry" Smile
Dec 21, 2009

. ...