A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I'm burning up - my printer

Posted: Mar 02, 2010

Due to NJA, I figure it's the perfect time to start printing off everything I can including every glowing audit, every 'thanks for helping out' email, every NJA email sent to support, etc.  I'm documenting everything because you just never know when you're going to need it, especially with things changing on a daily basis around MQ. 

I would also print the - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
emails about paycuts and penalizing for sending blanks to QA, which encourages guessing on a legal medical document.

Similar Messages:

Burning Foot Pain Medication
Nov 21, 2009

ESL Chinese. Patient has burning foot pain (neuropathic pain), already on Lyrica, gabapentin. "Therefore, today I suggest the patient give a trial of the s/l ma-sev-a-tine or tane". I start the patient on 150 once a day . . .  Cannot find this medication. Help greatly appreciated. ...

Medical Term For "burning With Urination"
Mar 15, 2010

Is there a Latin or Greek combination meaning "burning with urination"?? I hear the doctor dictate a term ending in -uria, but can't get the playback clear enough to hear the first part. She also refers to dysuria, and earlier had mentioned burning with unrination. I can't find anything that fits. Thanks!! ...