A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help please, forgot how to get the second indent - when autonumbering. nm

Posted: Mar 31, 2013

x

Second indent - Jax

[ In Reply To ..]
Control + Alt then - (hyphen).

Thank You - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Ha Ha! My bad - Jax

[ In Reply To ..]
Highlight ones you want to second indent then just Control plus - (hyphen). Sorry!

LOL thanks was just going to ask..again thank you - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

This does not work for me now, although it - used to.

[ In Reply To ..]
Now when I try to do this for subsets, it changes my font size. Any suggestions?

I do Ctrl Dash. No alt. - try that

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Word Help, S/l Indent
Apr 12, 2012

COPD and acquired pneumonia, drug s/l Indent given on a graduated dosing ??? ...

Keys For Sub-indent Paragraph
Oct 03, 2013

I am having brain fog right now, bringing up a blank.cannot recall what keys to use to sub-indent a paragraph.  Can someone please tell me the keys.  Thank you. ...

Sublist Indent Function
Jan 31, 2015

Does anyone know if there is a problem with putting in a sublist? I'm using the control/minus function and nothing is happening. ...

How To Uncheck Indent Of Numbers In Word?
May 18, 2010

NM ...

Hanging Indent For Word SOAP Note
Aug 22, 2012

How do you make a hanging indent in word for a SOAP note.  Not the same as WordPerfect. ...

Microsoft Word Where It Doesn't Automatically Make The Numbers Indent
Jan 05, 2011

I'm trying to help someone with her Word problems.  How do you get it to where it doesn't automatically make the numbers indent when you're numbering something?  I've tried the Bullets and Numbering and the Styles and Formatting, and she says neither changes it.  TIA ...

And I Forgot To Mention
Aug 21, 2010

most of the "helpful service" people have Indian sounding names, but have been "assured" the work is not being outsourced.  I get so worked up I forget the point of my messages!  ...

Forgot How To Log Into Remedy For NJA - Can You Help Me? NM
Sep 03, 2012

NM ...

What Is Our Job Title Now, I Forgot?
Feb 24, 2014

What does HDS/SHDA stand for?  Thanks. ...

Been Off For A Few Days Forgot Sm
May 26, 2015

how to add expanders one at a time. Thx ...

Does Anyone Know What To Do If You Forgot Your Password For The Intranet?
Jan 12, 2013

I can't for the life of me log in to the mmodal intranet, i guess I forgot my password because i have tried everything and it's not working.  Anyone know how to request a new one or have it reset?  Do i have to call help desk?  I can't log into remedy because I can't get the link from the intranet. ...

Forgot What It Feels Like To Work
Aug 09, 2013

Has that happened to anyone else? Even though I actually really do want to work, when work does show up I'm like "crap...I can't wait until we run out again...." ...

Forgot How To Sign Into Remedy
Mar 23, 2014

too many passwords and sign in names for this company,,even the NSA would be confused... ...

How Do You Type Mg Per Meters Squared? I Forgot...
Jul 17, 2013

TIA. ...

Reposting This Because I Forgot 2 Important Tips
Jun 27, 2014

So, I'm not really asking for a show of hands here, but have you been "moved" in the last 2, 3 weeks or so to a hospital account in the upper northwest part of the country that is rather a booger-bear to learn? It is INTENTIONAL, you will be FIESA'd to death if you are not already. (You were likely told that they need you there because it is a difficult account to keep staffed, at least that is what they told the last person). Just warning you. Be on the lookout for that one plan ...

Crud Totally Forgot How To Sign Into Benchmark
Apr 28, 2013

total brain fog,,,the joys of fibromyalgia..any help please? ...

2012 MT Of The Year Forgot To Mention That She Was Taxed
May 23, 2013

x ...

The Collective "I Forgot" E-mail BS
Dec 14, 2014

Do they really think we believe that all the TSMs "forgot" to relay us that important bit of information at the same time?  Don't they know that we're intelligent people who aren't so easily duped?  Interesting that the 0.88 announcement comes out AFTER the teleconference meetings regarding the new plan!  It's SO transparent that they pointedly avoided having to feel the disgruntled-MT heat or listen to the multiple valid complaints about it!   ...