A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does DqScribe - have

Posted: Sep 14, 2012

work? Cornerstone work has just disappeared in the last few weeks. Just curious if there is still lots of work on DqScribe.

I think they probably just sent more of - your work to India

[ In Reply To ..]
If they were going to move it from one platform to another, you would be trained on the other and move with the work.

My question - was not

[ In Reply To ..]
referring that my work might have gone to DQS (was there previously), it was is there still a lot of work in DQS? When I ask CCM why no work, I hear it is slow all over. Just curious if DQS still has a lot of work.

No, work is not slow all over - im swamped

[ In Reply To ..]
We have been on mandatory OT and it is killing me.
Yeah - we were
[ In Reply To ..]
too up until a couple weeks ago, now no work.
My accounts are always busy, but the accounts Im - on do not allow off-shore.
[ In Reply To ..]
All work must be done in US.
That is how it was for this account, but it was - moved to India.
[ In Reply To ..]
Company some excuse why it had to be done in India.
I bet we have the same account. We had mandatory - OT and now, boom, NO WORK. NM
[ In Reply To ..]
So Sad

I have used Dqscribe for years and moved. - with my account to Cornerstone.

[ In Reply To ..]
Been on Cornerstone for about 6 months now. All of a sudden???? NO WORK. I am getting a $50.00 check this 2 week pay period.

Have you tried for partial UE benefits - mom2huskies

[ In Reply To ..]
I would call your unemployment office and see if they could help you. I hope things improve for you.

Same - here

[ In Reply To ..]
The account I am on moved twice and me with it, now no work. Not sure what is going on with them. They went to India and came back, so don't think that is it.
Yep, and the move to India lasted only what, - two months??
[ In Reply To ..]
Although, what else could it be?? Maybe trying India again.

they moved an account FROM DQS to C-stone? - MME

[ In Reply To ..]
why would they do that? I thought they were gradually moving all acounts onto DQS. That makes absolutely no sense. However, I don't think the platform you use has anything to do with the availability of work.

Similar Messages:

DQscribe/manage/MQcentral
May 12, 2010

I can't log in to DQscribe or Manage or MQ Central.  I can get in to TeamWork though.  ...