A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DocScribe May Be Crashing Again 2:50 p.m. - MtLoser

Posted: Nov 06, 2010

One job has been "on hold" waiting to clear and the 2nd job can't quite make it through with the first one holding...........  Good luck all.

False Alarm? DS up and running... - MTLoser

[ In Reply To ..]
Doscribe is running OK just not pulling the uploaded job out of view and thereby unable to bring the 2nd job into full view -- but the jobs seem to be uploading. Sorry for any panic.

Similar Messages:

Companies Use DocScribe?
Oct 12, 2009

Does anyone know what companies use DocScribe as their platform other than MedQuist? ...

DocScribe 5.1 And Need To Convert Over To 6.1
Apr 21, 2011

I work on DocScribe 5.1 and need to convert over to 6.1.  Does anyone know if this is easier to use than 5.1 and is it hard to learn? ...

Docscribe 7 Spellcheck - Need Help
Nov 06, 2012

I'm using Docscribe 7.1 and spellcheck is not putting the red line under a word when it is misspelled.  How do I get it to put the red line under? ...

Hmmm...wonder If The System Is Crashing
Mar 26, 2013

There were lots of jobs under system processing but nothing coming through? I'm seeing the same trend.  My regular accounts have no work coming through but 40 to 50 jobs in system processing. I could use a crash today so I could get paid to take a nap!  Current status is green, but I'm watching for it to go RED. ...

Fluency Appears To Be Crashing Again
Sep 26, 2014

Anybody else? ...

Lovely, Now I Can't Download. Anyone Else Crashing?
Jan 22, 2015

x ...

Word 2000 Word 2000 Crashing Repeatedly Today
Oct 23, 2009

I'm having a problem with Word 2000 crashing constantly today.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?  TIA! ...