A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DQS probs? - just got kicked out

Posted: Sep 15, 2012

and getting that warning about my profile not uploading.

kicked - Kimi

[ In Reply To ..]
I did too.

Me too...of course..today I get a GREAT jobs - and DQS goes down...figures NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

DQS problems - mclyell

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't contact physician data base

says it didn't upload my job - just got kicked out

[ In Reply To ..]
and I spent a lot of time on it.

Ditto-Had enough - done for the day! nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

DQS problems - mclyell

[ In Reply To ..]
I have a question. I have a chart that I am working on, what do I do? do I just wait before uploading it, finish it or what

I guess finish and try to submit - just got kicked out

[ In Reply To ..]
why'd this have to happen on a Saturday, and the last day of the pay period too!

If you upload, it should be reserved for you when - system comes back sm

[ In Reply To ..]
if you feel like waiting around. Otherwise, it'll just go back into the pool if you don't log back in within 30 minutes from the time the system comes back up.
Only if the system isn't messed up & if it hasn't been past the inactive time limit. - My experience. nm
[ In Reply To ..]

Either way, you have lost the current job. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
You will probably lose it if you upload the job. You will also lose it if you wait. Either the job will get timed out or the system will have lost track of it. - Tried both ways, and this is my experience.

yeah - where's Frosty Mug? - downtime

[ In Reply To ..]
She usually shows up when we run out of work and tells us it's Miller Time. Which it is, by the way.

It's 5 o'clock somewhere! - Frosty Mug

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, it was my day off. Hope you went ahead and started without me! I'll catch up! :D

Grrr.... I can't get on. - dnr

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought maybe I was fired and nobody told me. DEP is green. Thank goodness for this forum - guess I haven't been fired. Support line all tied up. I need to work! I need the pennies!

me too - gm

[ In Reply To ..]
I just got kicked out too, right in the middle of uploading a report.

Remedy won't load either - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

I was able to submit a ticket - just got kicked out

[ In Reply To ..]
The light is still green on Dep Now

Yes, just got in - Thanks- nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx
Got in to Remedy that is - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Cant get in - gm

[ In Reply To ..]
I keep getting authentication failed when I try to get into Remedy.

DQS back up - gm

[ In Reply To ..]
Just got back in but can't recover my last job. What a bummer. It was a long one too.

did it come back at all? - do Ctrl R nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Tech Probs
Jan 21, 2010

Anyone having problems in DQscribe?  I get a box that gives me a countdown til reboot time.  Just wonderin.  ...

Anybody Else Having Probs Clocking In Or Out?
Nov 12, 2012

Cannot seem to get into Alphastaff to clock out?  Anyone else having problem? ...

I Think We Should All Get The Flu Or Computer Probs Monday
Aug 30, 2013

Let's commemorate the holiday and let everybody in India know exactly how important we are.   Labor Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the first Monday in September, that celebrates the economic and social contributions of workers. ...

Hand Probs With Speech
Jun 25, 2014

Does anyone notice their fingers/hands/wrists being more adversely affected after going to voice recognition? Probably the constant repetitive motion of using mainly the pinky and thumb now rather than normal typing where all the fingers are being moved. Anyone else ? ...

Anyone Else In Futurenet Having Probs Since "housekeeping" Tip? Nm
Sep 27, 2013

.. ...