A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Valentine's Day - MTforthebirds

Posted: Feb 13, 2013

Is Valentine's Day or should I say the day before Valentine's Day a holiday for MTs?  According to my workload it is!  Oh wait, the last four months have been a holiday according to my workload...lol! 

doctors never dictate on Valentine's Day! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
and this year will be even worse because they'll make it into a long weekend combined with President's day, and probably it's already started because of Mardi Gras, and will continue through the entire month since 2/24 is the first day of Nascar racing. Well that's my prediction anyway.

nascar racing - ba ha ha

[ In Reply To ..]
Too funny.

I am actually enjoying the time off - thanx mm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was on the verge of a breakdown. I actually look forward to the NJA every week. When I get it, I go celebrate! My husband and I only have the house, electric, gas, insurance and food for bills. Therefore, if I get a day off each week, I am ever so grateful.

Great Prediction - MTforthebirds

[ In Reply To ..]
Great prediction...I am sure it will all come true! We better start preparing for St. Patrick's Day now and the loss of work that always comes with that holiday!

2/24 is Purim, and 3/1 is St. Davids Day - Then Daylight Savings starts March 10!

[ In Reply To ..]
x

LOL...I have a feeling I know who you work for!! - company board says it all!

[ In Reply To ..]
d

Ooops, nope! Sorry, I thought this was the Main Board. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
d

Similar Messages:

Happy Valentine's Day <3
Feb 14, 2014

You guys have sometimes been here to listen to me vent when no one else was, sometimes giving me wise words of wisdom, other times giving me a swift kick in the butt but always you are the ones who understand this crazy job and the challenges we face every day.  So, because I'm totally sure we'll never hear it from our TSM, QC, or higher ups -  even though they can't thank us themselves, I will say it for the patient:  Thank you for trying your best to get it right ...

Timesheets, Imedx, And Whine (Happy Valentine)
Feb 12, 2015

Predict your work in total for a day, say 4 hours total over 12 hours, and plug that in with just one punch in and one punch out. It actually is really neat how the new program gives exact details, something I have always wanted. No whine today, or this weekend, plz. ...