A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Typingn into allscripts - Horski

Posted: Jun 27, 2014

Hi!  Does anyone type radiology reports right into allscripts.  Right now they are typing them, printing reports, doctor signs and then they scan into allscripts and doctor has to electroically sign it too. 

Can we type it directly into allscripts?

Thanks in advance!

Allscripts - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked on 2 accounts with Allscripts. You can type into it through the input manager or copy and paste from Word.

Similar Messages:

Transcribing In Allscripts EHR Software
Jun 16, 2011

Anyone out there transcribing in the Allscripts software. I really need some help. If I log into the doctors server to get into the Allscripts system, then I cannot use my shortcut program, my line counting software etc.....I just have to straight type with no shortcuts whatsoever. That is very difficult to do when you are used to using the shortcuts for years. Anyhow.....I need help figuring out a way to make this work. Right now I am typing in my Word program using my shortcuts, etc., and ...

Allscripts EHR Software And Transcription
May 21, 2012

Allscripts EHR software - my acct clinic/hospital is implementing this software - does anyone know how this software will affect my transcription ? ...

Allscripts Versus Nuance??
Oct 17, 2013

Who is Allscripts. Are they competitors with Nuance, are they part of Nuance? One of my accounts just got bought out earlier this month, now I just read the new owners have signed with Allscripts in an official press release.  Just wondering what this all means. Any ideas? ...